CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Cold Blooded

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 28, 2010 on CBS

• So, so...

This was a filler episode. Good to see a two-case episode, even when one of the cases was dort of lame.

The case about the young man being "killed" by the dinosaur was in my opinion ridiculous. It was because I can't believe a person could have such a motive for murder. I guess I understand the psycopaths and the serial killers but not someone who looked normal. She may have been disturbed but still, don't get it. And well, having obnoxious Hodges on the case... The other case was okay. I like how Nick gets emotional when he has to deal with the victims' families. Some colleagues of him might not understand him but I think it's totally normal.
  • Decent

This episode wasn't really good and it wasn't really bad. It was just decent. I liked the part mostly where Ray and his friends were trying to find out who was responsible for the death of the college student. I didn't believe that he had actually gotten eaten by a dinosaur. But the episode was making a pretty strong case for just that, until the end when Ray found out that his two friends had killed him. I would have liked to have seen his so-called girlfriend go to prison for murder 1 for so evilly killed her boyfriend rather than just talking things out with him if she wanted to break up.
  • 11x06

I know that the csi creators are giving some crazy plots trying not to bore their public with the same, but they have failled on their mision with stupid ideas like vampires or a super mess house, however, this time I think they really gave us a very interesting chapter, I liked the idea of a man being killed in a jurasic attraction, ant the subplot about those missing corpses was very interesting too, the only thing I didn`t like was where bryan`s death was shown, but in general this was a very interesting episode, maybe my favorite from this season so far, the best scene was when lagsnton and hodges met the jurasic park for first time, the dinasors were great here.

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in English, please forgive my mistakes