CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Dead in His Tracks

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 07, 2014 on CBS

• Goodbye, Paul Guilfoyle

Brass and Guilfoyle deserved better. The whole thing with Ellie felt rushed and out of place. Why would he go back to her after what she did?! I know it's her kid and he's always been there for her, and even though she always had issues and was a little crazy, it's painfully obvious now that last season's season finale was made to take him out of the show, which means they've known they were going to fire him all that time ago.

A happy ending would've been where she turned her life around and he retires to spend time with her and his grandkids or whatever, la Jack Bauer, but no. They had to write this stupid storyline for him and fire him when he's been there since day 1. There are lab techs who I care less for than him. He was part of the series, and what they did to him is disgusting. I remember way back in the day, he had the BEST one liners and he was just awesome. Then, they made him less funny, but still awesome and I can't believe what they've done. I know I'm repeating myself but this issue pissed me off very much. Won't be the same without him. I hope he bounces back fast, because he deserves it and I want to see him in bigger and better roles!!

This season didn't make me engaged at all. CSI is definitely not what it used to be. It's not even creepy or scary anymore. Bring back psycho serial killers!