CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Dune and Gloom

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 02, 2012 on CBS

7.2
  • Heartbreaking

Very good show but heartbreaking about 3 friends being mislead and then 2 losing their lives. Well done.
  • Very nice Sara episode

I very much enjoyed this episode. Pleasantly surprised at the amount of Sara scenes. She's hardly featured in the promos; what gives?

The case was interesting enough, but the big draw for me was the interaction between DB and Sara. Great scenes. Personally, I think the DB/Sara chemistry/dynamic is much more interesting than DB and Finn.

Danson remains a great addition to the show. He manages to have a meaningful scene with all the characters. This one focused more on DB's ability to relate to Sara. If we can't have Grissom back, then I would like to see more Sara/DB scenes, platonically of course.
  • Connection Broken.......

Opening scence of the race was very good. Then it falls flat after that. Didn't like story and the cast wasn't used right or at all. No Brass! Whats up with that. Vartan was there but hardly used. I don't believe the haracters are connecting together like they used too. Don't like Finn or Morgan. I don't like the CSIs going into a room with guns drawn like they are the cops. It doesn't fit or feel right. The connection of the team and the writing not on the same page any more. I am kind of losing my connection with the show.