CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Evaluation Day

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 10, 2001 on CBS

• NEVER SEPARATE BUT STILL UNEQUAL

I came into . late. 0nly from Season 3 onward did I start watching. I made a mission to get every season on DVD & I finally got Season 1 on DVD as my 27th birthday present on June 1st, 2004 from my older brother Jason. I was watching Seasons 1 & 2 on SPIKE & I was watching all of Season 1 up to GENTLE, GENTLE & had 4 left to watch, then SPIKE for reasons still unknown, took a warp zone to Season 3. THE ACCUSED IS ENTITLED airing on Friday January 2nd, 2004 instead of this episode. Not until I got the DVD was I able to finally see this episode. From the night of my 27th birthday, 1 thing has always pissed me off about this episode. Guest stars Shonda Farr & Keri Lynn Pratt both shared all of their scenes TOGETHER, neither actress had more screentime then the other. Keri Lynn Pratt was properly credited in the guest list following the show intro, Shonda Farr on the other hand was exiled to the closing credits. I am still furious as to why they were given such unequal billing. It makes no goddamned sense at all. They had down the microsecond equal screentime, but were billed so disproportionately. WHY, WHY, WHY???!!! It still makes no sense. It never will make sense. I wanna meet the producers to ask them this. I would feel like a real jerkoff If I were Shonda Farr. She got hosed. I wonder If Keri Lynn Pratt was confused.
CBS