CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fallen Angels

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2012 on CBS

• The CSIs investigate the murder of a reverend whose body was found at Warrick Brown's grave.

One of the better episodes of the season. The main reason why is because it certainly keeps the viewer's interest and keeps them guessing until the end. It's quite a coincidence that this episode aired when Gary Dourdan was in the news recently for sadly the wrong reasons. That aside I found this episode quite entertaining. One thing I did not care for was a small contrivance at the beginning. It could not have been more obvious that the mother of Warricks' son would go from hating the CSIs with a passion at the beginning to loving them at the end. Still, this is an episode that works and is worth your time.
  • When a reverand is murdered on Warricks grave the CSI's find they are dealing with a guardian angel

Throughout this episode it was a mystery when a reverend is killed on Warrick's grave and a man who Warrick helped out when he was younger has a guardian angel and the evidence keeps coming back to Warrick.It wasn't good to see Warrick's wife Tina struggling and the house was that much of a mess that Warrick's son Eli was taken away.Throughout the episode we know that Warrick is obviously dead but the episode just adds that mystery and the CSI's found the explanation in the end which was the father is the guardian angel.Also Tina gets custody of Eli again when she starts to change her life around and it was a nice way to end the episode. Throughout this episode it was a mystery when a reverend is killed on Warrick's grave and a man who Warrick helped out when he was younger has a guardian angel and the evidence keeps coming back to Warrick.It wasn't good to see Warrick's wife Tina struggling and the house was that much of a mess that Warrick's son Eli was taken away.Throughout the episode we know that Warrick is obviously dead but the episode just adds that mystery and the CSI's found the explanation in the end which was the father is the guardian angel.Also Tina gets custody of Eli again when she starts to change her life around and it was a nice way to end the episode.
  • Angels In The Crime Scene.

It is extremely rare that I write any kind of review. However for this particular episode I felt compelled to.

Before anything else this is MY OPINION I am sure some will agree other will disagree. Also I will try refrain from any spoilers however if you don't want anything spoiled you shouldn't even be here. That being said the following may be enough to spoil certain things so again if you don't want things spoiled do not continue reading.

For me this episode did so much right seriously the only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been the return of Grissom or at least a cameo.

I really think they did a great job of bringing back one of my favorite characters without actually being able to do so. I really felt a great respect was put into the episode.

Right from the start It has a supernatural feeling to it witch I love and is another reason I really enjoyed this episode. The timing is just so perfect as well. At first the episode felt it should be placed more around Halloween but part of it felt it should have been a little closer to Christmas so putting it between made perfect sense.

There really isn't anything else I can think of to say. I give this episode 9 out of 10. Cameo or return of Grissom would have nailed it a 10. Once again this is just my opinion if you do disagree that's alright not everyone will like the same things.