CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fallen Angels

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 14, 2012 on CBS

• Angels In The Crime Scene.

It is extremely rare that I write any kind of review. However for this particular episode I felt compelled to.

Before anything else this is MY OPINION I am sure some will agree other will disagree. Also I will try refrain from any spoilers however if you don't want anything spoiled you shouldn't even be here. That being said the following may be enough to spoil certain things so again if you don't want things spoiled do not continue reading.

For me this episode did so much right seriously the only thing that could have possibly made it better would have been the return of Grissom or at least a cameo.

I really think they did a great job of bringing back one of my favorite characters without actually being able to do so. I really felt a great respect was put into the episode.

Right from the start It has a supernatural feeling to it witch I love and is another reason I really enjoyed this episode. The timing is just so perfect as well. At first the episode felt it should be placed more around Halloween but part of it felt it should have been a little closer to Christmas so putting it between made perfect sense.

There really isn't anything else I can think of to say. I give this episode 9 out of 10. Cameo or return of Grissom would have nailed it a 10. Once again this is just my opinion if you do disagree that's alright not everyone will like the same things.