CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fannysmackin'

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2006 on CBS

• The unpunished gratuitous violence and the emerging storyline involving Greg's legal troubles are too unpleasant to watch and shift the emphasis from the show's unique focus on solving crimes through the use of scientific logic and modern technology.

Gratuitous violence that essentially goes unpunished is unacceptable. The new storyline involving Greg and his legal troubles is discomforting. I love the series, but this episode and resulting storyline are too unpleasant to watch. Additionally, my fascination with this show has always been with the trajectory of the plot lines, specifically how they ricochet unexpectedly along the path from crime to solution. The personal lives and relationships of the main characters are most satisfactory when they are only hinted at (e.g., with a glance, raised eyebrow, or multilayered line of dialog). Shifting the balance from crime scene investigations to the trials and tribulations of the characters submerges the uniqueness of the series and makes this just another 60 minute television drama.
  • The CSI team investigate the case of large gangs going around and beating up tourists, killing one and severly injuring others, including Greg, when he heroically tries to save a beating he witnesses.

7.9
    I thought this episode of CSI was one of the best of the 7th series so far. Gangs of mostly teenagers who were "fannysmakin", ambushing tourists in alleys and beating them.
    One man is dead and one woman is in a very critical condition. The story becomes very interesting when Greg is sent out to process some of the evidence on his own. He comes across the gang beating up a man. Greg is unarmed and backup is taking too long. He must make a decision, watch and let a man die, or act.

You could see the conflict in Greg's mind and it was definitely the best moment of the episode. Greg decides to drive at them to try and break up the gang, there is one attacker left. The attacker picks up a stone and is charging at Greg, who instinctively presses the accelerator and runs the attacker over. Greg is then very badly beaten and left in a critical condition in hospital.
    The episode was interesting, exciting and enthralling. The plot was realistic and quite relevant. We got to know more about Greg and his history and I think the character will really grow after his attack.

I thought the only weak part of the episode was the scene between Sarah Sidle and Greg when Sarah came and saw Greg on the ground after his attack. When he tells her to process the scene she tears up and tells him she came for him. I thought the scene didn't really fit and raised questions about Sarah's feelings for Greg when there were no indicators previously that she had any romantic feelings for him. I also thought the acting wasn't good in this particular scene.
  • good show...K Fed?

Good show, but I could hardly believe it when I saw Kevin Federline's name come up. We taped the show and had to reverse just to verify that we saw his name. Can't complian about his acting, although he just seemed to be playing the perception everyone has of him. A little surprised that CSI choose him for the show, but I guess he deserves a chance to prove himself as more than Brintney's husband.

Great to see more of Greg. He is really evolving as a character on the show. This "original" CSI is definitely still the best out of the three on the air now.
  • A very good episode.

Of course K-Fed would be a bad guy, since in real life he is (sorta). I thought this episode was very different from anything that they had ever done before on CSI and was a really good episode. You begin to see just how close all of the CSI's are, and that they are all like family. What with Greg coming clean to Grissom about his childhood and Sara displaying so much emotion for Greg, it was very good. The plot was very original too, although the name of the episode made me cringe, it was very good and necessary for plot changes in the future. At the end of the episode you could tell that something was going to be up with Greg later, but it's what we expect from CSI.
  • The beating of Las Vegas tourists (and a CSI) by a gang of kids.

Ok. I admit it. I WAS going to boycott this episode because I really didn't want to watch Mr. Britney darken my TV. I had forgotten this was the episode so by the time I saw his mug I was already in too deep into the show that I couldn't very well just turn it off and forget I ever started watching.

This episode sent chills up my spine to think that there are kids out there that are so bored...that they would choose to get together in a group and beat the crap out of tourists. As Greg was calling in for back up, I kept hoping he would be wise enough not to get out of the car. He did
    the right thing by hitting Demetrius James and I didn't feel a bit bad when he passed at the end. I did, however, feel badly about his mother and brother. Demetrius was a student at the university. I'm sure he could have found other activities with people his own age to keep him busy; but he chose instead to get together with some children and beat up on people who were just visiting his city. I'm sorry, no sympathy for his outcome. I also felt terribly for Greg, who was dragged out of his vehicle and beaten as well, since he's easily become my favorite male on the show. I think I like his goofiness and the way he is so enthralled by Sara (my favorite female on the show); it's adorable. Greg just comes across as a very nice person.
    I've been reading how everyone is confused about if Sara is with Grissom or Greg just because she showed some compassion and perhaps some mild affection towards Greg when she saw him laying at the scene. Sara and Greg have been working together for a long time (season 2?) It's only natural that when a co-worker that she's worked so closely with is injured in the line of duty, that she would have some feelings about it. She knows he's into her...that's no secret and while she probably still is with Grissom (the look she gave him at the lab) she could very well have some kind of affection (brother/sister) for him that doesn't have to be romantic. BUT...this remains to be seen. Who knows what trouble might lurk for GSR?

The punch that Mr. Britney took to his stomach was weak. It wasn't enough to satisfy me. Even at the end when he was being arrested, I wish Nick could have punched him in the face (and then I'd like to have read online that George Eads 'accidentally' hit Mr Britney for real...). It's funny though because it didn't look like Mr. Britney was acting at all....his character seemed to be EXACTLY the same punk type he comes across as in real life. As Grissom said in an earlier episode..."Art imitates life...."

I could have given this episode a 10 because I love CSI and the episode was great; but the addition of Mr. Britney for this episode I have to give it a 9. I was toying with giving it a 7 purely because I still can't believe the show even considered giving him the part. I hope they realize more people were against him being on the show than not and that they don't do this kind of thing ever ever again.
    Uh, could they at least have polled the fans????
  • Poor Greg...

As close to a very special episode as CSI will get. It has all the major elements. One character in danger, the friends do their best to help him out, and at the end we have several speeches from all the Characters.

It's as "Saved by the Bell" as CSI has ever gone. Not saying I didn't like the episode. Greg being a hero was really cool, he went from wearing a suit to being a victim of a beat-down. The scence wear the Tennessee man shook his hand and called him a hero was really cool. Then Greg watches the guy he ran over flatline was freaky too. Heck K-Fed didn't even suck in this episode.
  • K-Fed in it, and with no surprise he can't act.

Poor Greg. He was completely stoked after completing his first trial, looking all sharp in his suit and then he gets the beatdown of his life. I know a lot of people wanted to see more stories revolve around Greg, but I'm pretty sure this isn't what we all had in mind.

Man, the beating him and all the others got looked brutal. I can't imagine the feeling. What the heck would I do if even one person came up to me and started punching or kicking me, let alone the massive amount that got thrown down in this episode? how even when lying on the ground, bones broken and covered in blood, Greg is still able to tell Sara about the scratch and the spit. That's a dedicated man right there.

These kids just randomly beat the crap out of people for fun and show no remorse when confronted. What a world. It was really cool for the man whose life Greg saved to come and thank him but then also, do you get the feeling this isn't over yet? When the kid Greg hit with his car died, the look on what I assumed was his brother's face was one of those wait-and-see-what-happens-to-you-next type of stares. Finally, as much as I wanted to rag on K-Fed, I really can't. He was harmless. I mean, obviously "Pig" wasn't a harmless character, but with only a handful of lines and two real scenes, Mr. Spears didn't provide a jump-the-shark moment as I (and probably most of you) expected.
  • A group of locals get to together and go around beating up tourists for just the heck of it because they are bored with everything else that they could do, legaly.

It seems that in the early part of this 7th season of CSI, it seems that CSI is going back to its roots and what mad this show so great in the first place. First off we had an unique killer that might be a little bit of a challenge for Grissom and now we have an episode that deals with our societies’ mortals, or lack of them, much to akin to some of the first season episodes did. Plus this episode was capped off the same way that the early episode “Unfriendly Skies”, with Grissom giving off a speech that makes one think about things and make his team question their thoughts about the case. These are the type of episodes that I think that make this show is the most watched series in America and why people whom do watch the show love it so much. Also shows that while this show is getting up there in its seasons, that it isn’t dead yet, that it might have a few more years before the show is completely dead.

I am happy that they are recycling on storylines from the early part of this show, which had stronger stories than some of the lackluster ones of the pervious seasons and also made this show a lot darker then before. But the writers are clever enough to know better not to write the same story with the only difference between the two episodes are the names of the people that are involved with the story and also make the story feel like it an entire new story to the viewer, despite the fact that it has been used before.

I loved the fact that this episode was centered around Greg and I think that this might be the first episode that they did this for his character, which gives his character to expand more about him. Like the fact that he is the type of person that wouldn’t sit back, let another person get hurt and may even killed, while what he did was against rules, morality what he did was right and is something that a good majority of people won’t do if they were faced with the same happenstance that he was. While it is a shame that he had to killed another person to save the person that was being beat up, it was the person’s own fault because he was hanging out with the wrong type of crowd and didn’t leave the scene when Greg’s honk the horn which caused the rest of the people to leave, plus he held up a stone facing it toward Greg in a threatening stance. Anybody with enough common sense would think that might be threat to a person’s life and do what Greg did to the counter it, because I knew that if I was put in a situation that Greg was face with, I would do the same thing as well. I am hopping that this story ark is going to further explored in the future episodes, because this is something that won’t just go away overnight.

Now, I don’t know who is Kevin Federline and what all the buzz around him, why he is so hated, so I am judging him on an impartial basic. I thought that picked the right person to play the leader of the pack of this group of people that is beating up all of the tourists just because they had nothing else to do. While I do think that Nick punching him in the stomach was a little over the line, but it clearly shows the frustration that these guys face day in and day out with the public wanting answers, but don’t realized that it take time to get these answers that they want. That it would only be a matter of time before one of them will snapped at a civilian and that what happen at that time, but one would have to think that this guy has it coming to him with him hounding him like he did.
  • Happy to see other people liked it--great episode for greg

i think this episode got some criticism before it even started becasue of k fed. I, myself was wondering why they would do that-- the producers know that no body likes him, right?? so why would they cast him-- i watched the episode and found out why--they make him lokk like a fool, and let Nick just absolutely destroy him

this was also a great episode for greg-- he did his first sesion in court, ready to celebrate, and an hour later he is getting beaten to death. He risked his life to save that man, and as a result has became my favorite character on the show. that was the hardest to watch 2 minutes of televiision when he was getting beaten to death. then sarah came, and you root for him to get her, despite the fact shes going with Grissom. You then learn that his mom held him back from doing things, and, well. GREAT character development for him, and as a result, great episode
  • tourists beware.

If you ever visit another state or country, beware of fannysmacking. Kids who are bored and would love to beat the holy crap out of you just for the thrill of it. K-Fed leads the way in such a great performance, and i'm being sarcastic. I loved it how Nick punched K-Fed in the gut, because the cops couldnt stop these bunch of kids from running wild all over Vegas. To see Greg risk his life to save the man's life was so inspiring, and i had a lot more respect for this guy. Especially what Grissom said before the show ended about kids not being disciplined. So true. A great episode. I do see some people felt disturbed about what they saw, and gave the show such a low rating. I disagree with the fact, that this does happen in real life, and it makes a show more real when they explore these areas that may be hard to watch for some people. This is reality. Life's tough, and its predator vs prey. Which one are you? Enough of a reality check. Back to showbiz.
  • Bored kids with nothing to do decide that beating people is the way to liven things up for them; and poor Greg ends up a victim, but saves another man's life.

A truly powerful ep. All it takes is one adult with no conscience to lead a pack of bored kids into rampages. Mob mentality strikes again. When they're being processed at the end, one can see that they don't care they killed a man. What Grissom says is true that society dictates that we don't have to be responsible for our actions. Scarey and disturbing...but true. Aren't we civilized.
  • Excellent Greg episode.

I'm loving this season so far and I really enjoyed this episode. It was good to see Greg in the middle of things, I like the way his character has developed throughout the show. It was so cute how excited he got to be "going solo".

The episode was well written and as I've come to expect from the cast the acting was top notch (although I'm not too sure why all the hype about K-Fed!!!!)

I love, love, loved the scene between Greg and Sara. It not only highlighted the fact that the two characters are close but also showed yet again how the team is like a family.

Jorja and Eric always play well together in scenes - actually all of the cast do which is probably part of the reason the show is so good.
  • They think it was funny?? Tsss

Those people were so pathetic.
    ( I am screaming now ) They think it was funny??? Come on!!!
    I think they do not laugh anymore if they are almost beat to dead.. Tsss.

They hit my Greg =( The only thing I could say was omg omg omg omg. Thank God he is not dead :)
    It was good what he did but also not good. I was thinking in myself: Give me one good reason why I should blow your brains out..
    Well they've got no brains.

O yeah and one thing:
    Kevin Federline.. he was pathetic in CSI
    And in real life is Keving Federline pathetic to.
  • Season 7 keeps rockin'

We are only at the fourth episode, but I think that this is one of CSI's best seasons so far.
    A great opening with a two part episode, than the one with corpses that tell their death stories and now a very cruel and violent episode, that shows a traumatic experience for Greg, one of my favourite characters.
    My congratulations to the authors because the fannysmackin' gang really behaves like a swarm as Grissom says while he talks to Hodges, and members comments and quotes seem those of the gangs that here in Italy we call "branchi": the don't have any respect for the authority, for races, they commit awful acts because they're annoyed, bored of an existence that's too easy...they really don't know how life is, and need education, I agree with Warrick.
    The dialogue right before the end of the episode is a great way to know what every csi member thinks of violent youth, I really liked Grissom's final quote.
  • Greg gets badly beaten up by a gang of juvenile delinquents...

A group of juvenile delinquents finds a hobby in beating and kicking tourists coming to Las Vegas. The first victim is a Hispanic hotel employer who is beaten to death. The second victim, Jessica, is also beaten but is still alive. The delinquents continue their Fannysmackin' and this time their victim is an aged man. Greg was on his way back to the lab when he witnesses the brutal attack on the third victim. In an attempt to disperse the gang, Greg put on his siren and honked in his SUV. The mob ran away except for one, who picked up a rock and threw it at Greg’s car. The other members came back and pulled Greg out of his car before beating him and spitting on him. When she heard what happened to Greg, Sara rushes to his side to comfort him and later on, Grissom visits Greg in the hospital.
  • Season 7 of CSI has proven once more why it is the best of the franchise - an episode that shocked and moved me when I thought I was beyond that.

I've been watching shows like CSI for a few years now, and I watch all 3 CSI shows. So I thought I was pretty immune to any of the storylines they could show. Tonight I watched Fannysmackin' - an episode where a group of young people beat people up for fun. No remorse and no regret - amorality in a frightening, frightening way. What is worse? Being attacked? Or being attacked for no reason? Or being attacked for fun? This disturbed me.

On top of that, my favourite CSI, Greg Saunders intervened to try and save someone, and as a result was badly beaten and ended up taking the life of one of the attackers. It was horrific, and every one of the CSIs reacted in their own way - Sarah's first meeting with Greg as he lay on the ground was moving, Nick's angry reaction was understandable but it was Grissom's expression just before he spoke to Greg in hosptial that choked me up. I carefully avoid spoilers, I'm good at it now, so I don't know if any of these events will have consequences. But this was good CSI. Another reminder why CSI vanilla is the best.
  • Absolutely the best of the season so far.

This episode is why I love this series. The team never disappoints when it comes to solving crimes.
    Im glad the Greg finally got a little more time on the screen and they let him go out on his own on a scene... even though it almost got him killed.
    The little commentary on society at the end was really excellent. I love how some shows writers' say how they feel about the state of our culture.
  • OMG! One of the BEST episode's EVER! And so much Greg! My poor Greg though, and watching the guy he hit with his car die? So sad.

Oh WOW, I had no idea what I was in for when this episode came on. I thought it was going to be to be a throwaway, especially due to K-Fed being in it. But the emotional depth of this episode. Not to mention all the stuff we learn about Greg! Wow, I always knew he was an only child, but I never suspected his mother was a smotherer.

PLUS, hurt Greg, who can resist a hurt Greg. Then we get Nick getting all pissed off cause something happened to Greg, actually HITTING K-Fed! It was FANTASTIC! I was totally loving it, cheering for my Nicky. We all know why he did it too. (he LUVS Greg!)

Everyone was looking very hot in the episode too. They finally have all the actors hair looking good. Last year Nick ran the bad-hair gamut, poor guy. It's great to see they got some decent stylists this year.
  • An ode to Marilyn Manson's "Disposable Teens" for poor, poor Greg...

OMG!!! Where do I start! A gang of kids along with only one adult decide to try their hand at beating the hell out of tourists for kicks(for some reason this reminds me of the Manson murders)...and their excuse for the first one who died was..."oh..um..gee officer..no one's ever died before"..unbelievable. Then on his first solo case, Greg goes out to process a b&e and ends up interfering with the kids little game of kick a poor defenceless man to death and literally gets his fanny smacked(hehe...catch the pun). When Sara goes to his side is a nice sweet and touching moment between the two(there still might be hope for them yet). He's now hospitalized and his poor face is all swollen and bruised...I seriously feel like crying just thinking about him...especially when he talks to Grissom and starts to cry...I just wanted to hold and comfort him. Aww..poor Greg! Also, the part where the brother(I'm assuming) of the kid Greg basically killed glares at Greg and you know he's out for revenge. CSI better not kill Greg off!!! This episode offered so much and did a wicked superb job of following through. They're even keeping up with hinting at Grissom and Sara's budding romance(when she offers to kick his ass a little...ooh..kinky!) And when Nick's anger gets the best of him when he knocks out a bystander is pretty shocking...but since it's K-Fed..I'll let it slide. Also, Greg wore docs too!!!
  • FannySmackin was great

I watch all the CSI and just so happen to live in Union City Tennessee where on of the victims was from. Everyone at work even from a town 30 miles away was talking about the man ,Stanley and his BBQ statement from Union City Tn... Thanks for making it local..and personal somehow... love the show and all the actors.. this was a great episode even without the mention but it added favor./Love the extra hint of Greg and Sara... always great to add some mystery and love hint..
  • What happens when kids get bored on CSI? They beat people to death.

CSI has done a lot of really great episodes, and this one will have to go onto my top ten list. The pacing, the style, the menacing tone of the ep was just perfect. First off, those kids were just plain creepy. With the Halloween contacts and the facemasks, not only were they beating people to death, they were enjoying every minute of it. I think what made it even scarier was the fact that this kind of thing happens; bored teenagers have killed people for the fun of it.

It was great that after two years, Grissom sent Greg out to process a scene on his own. Greg has grown a lot as a CSI (though not to his mom). You also have to give it to Greg for saving the guy's life. He could have waited (five minutes) for backup and have the victim possibly be beaten to death (but stayed safe); instead he wanted to do something about it. I loved when Sara went to Greg at the crime scene. They've always had a great buddy chemistry thing going on between them. The rest of the CSI always treated Greg like the little brother, but Sara always supported him (like giving him tips for his first court appearance).

I like it when all the CSIs are working on the same case together. Those cases always seem to be my favourite. And K-Fed. Who knew he could play a greasy sleaze ball so well. It must have been a stretch for him. And his IM name was 'Pig'. How fitting. Really though, he didn't detract from the episode too much. I mostly just ignored the scenes that he was in. On the whole the episode was terrific. The season started out strong and is just getting stronger. If this keeps up it might just be the best season of CSI yet.
  • Way to go, Greg!

I really like the way Greg has grown into a CSI. This episode, to me, highlights the vast amount of growing Greg has done from season one. He started out as that weird kid who was severely lacking maturity. However, over the past few seasons he's matured, and out of everyone, he seems to be the most honest with himself. This is an episode that really highlights that growth. It is highly refreshing to see Greg making an adult decision, then facing the resulting consequences. He is also now mature enough to evaluate those consequences, and compare what they could have been with different decisions. It was a very personally revealing episode, not of history, but of character.
  • Poor Greg. Stupid kids that go out and beat up the tourists. Great episode.

You know that our boy Greg is doomed when he shows up at the lab all dressed up and looking good and then Grissom lets him go out to a scene on his own. Setting him up for a fall are we? I had a really hard time watching the scene where Greg got beat up. I tried to tell him to wait for back up. I know, I know, then that guy may have died. But now his face is all mangled. He can only open one eye. And that kid that he hit with the car is dead. Now Greg is hurt and he is going to get into trouble. Poor Greg. I did laugh a little. The scene where Sara is kicking the dummy in her tank top was good. Remind me not to get in a fight with her, because I really think I would lose. Sara can really kick some butt. The little exchange between her and Grissom was cute. I think the writers are going a good job so far, mixing in a scene or two; just a few seconds here and there, that show these two are together. I am a big GSR fan, but I primarily watch the show for the science and the good story telling, so while I want to see GSR, I don’t want it to take away focus from the case. My favorite part of the episode was the ending in the locker room. It was a bunch of kids that were doing the beatings. Can’t they think of anything else to do for fun? Sara made a very valid point that these kids are to blame for their actions. Parents, society, etc, they may all play a part – but when it comes down to it, these kids were old enough to know right from wrong. If they didn’t why did they use the black hooded shirts and the masks to hide their identities? The world is sometimes just a very scary place.
  • Take a good look at society. This episode really leaves you thinking.

I liked this episode a lot. It really made me look at society and what it can or already has become. If i was in Greg\'s position in that alley and some demented person was coming at me with a rock I wouuld have gladly floored the car and hit him. Hopefully Greg will not be punished because I would say it is justifiable to what he did. Also, when Nick hit Kevin Federline I was laughing too hard. I thought the moment when Sara was comforting Greg in the alley was a great one. This episode defifnitely goes down on my Top Episode List
  • A bunch of people, including Greg Sanders, are beaten up in Las Vegas by a group of college aged kids. Even though Greg is hurt pretty badly, K-Fed getting beat up balances everything out.

Tell me that this isn\'t what society is coming to...a group of misguided kids who have nothing better to do, begin a violent rampage throughout Las Vegas, beating up random tourists on the street. I don\'t know about you guys but that kinda hits a little close to home. Poor poor Greg!! He is my favorite character, and when the comic relief of the show gets severely beaten it tends to ruin the mood. But the best part of the show or at least the most amusing part for all of America was seeing Nick punch Kevin Federline in the stomach. I mean he had it coming. If I was George Eads, I definitely would not have stage punched him, but I do tend to be a method actor. And did anyone notice Sara\'s affection towards Greg? Was it just sympathy or could it possibly be something more? And the plot thickens...
  • A gang terrorise Vegas and Greg is attacked by them.

This is one of the best all time CSI episodes when its not just one killer its a whole gang of them beating people up and killing them.It proves to be no longer safe to go outside in Vegas when Greg runs into the gang beating someone up but in trying to save him he runs over one of the thugs and the rest pull him out the car and brutally beat him up and they would have killed him if it wasn't for the police showing up.Greg very badly wounded saved the man's life.The CSI's knew it was a dangerous case but in they end they did well to catch all the gang and shockingly the youngest member was 14.
  • A gang of thugs are out on the streets of Vegas robbing and brutally beating tourists at random. By chance Greg Sanders witnesses one such assault and rushes to help. In the process he becomes the gang's next victim.

Definitely one of the best episodes of CSI ever. You will see both how good and how evil humanity can get in this great episode and that will make emotions run wild for the viewer. Seeing how Grissom and his team put together the pieces to bring the gang to justice is another reason to enjoy it. The only negative thing about this episode is Kevin Federline's absolutely abysmal performance. It can be safely said that he has no talent as a rapper or an actor. Go home Kevin!

• This is just another great episode from CBS.

The classification says it all, this is why I watch this series.

Greg is a fantastic character and all throughout the series his character is just getting stronger and stronger. Who would of thought in this series that an actor who starts out as a lab rat could end up in the field, and risking his life for the job he has been showing so much commitment to.

This episode also highlights the fact that even though you see Sara flirting with Grissom, she still cares enough for him in her heart to run onto the crime scene in a frenzied search.

All the relationships within the lab are shown whenever one of the team gets hurt but the friendship that are shared among everyone are especially emotive in the episode, the guys don't like it when one of theirs gets hurt.

Can't wait to see what comes next.
  • A masked gang terrorize Vegas! Poor Greg!!

This episode was very different to the usual murder cases investigated by the CSI team and i loved it.
    The fact that the writers actually gave Greg the lead role in the episode was brilliant in itself (I feel he is very underused).
    When Greg himself became the victim I was horrified, a real nerve-wracking moment for a Greg fan. Overall the case was brilliant and the gang themselves were rather scary, it was great to see Greg take centre stage and i really hope there are more episodes that allow Greg to take the lead. Well done to CSI for this episode possibly my favourite of the season.
  • Greggo gets hurt and I just wanna hug him! Then K-Fed gets hit by Nicky and it makes thing a little better.

Well, this episode starts out like many of the others. Guy\'s getting off work, telling the wife he\'ll be home soon. Then he get fannysmacked and dies. Same with that tourist lady. When Greggo comes into the scene, he\'s dressed all snazzy in his suit and on top of the world. And it gets better when he gets to go on a solo robbery case. But, it all goes down hill when he witnesses that group fannysmackin\' another tourist. I can totally see his reasoning for going in asfter reporting it to save that guy\'s life. When he hits Demetrius James with his Tahoe, I feel really bad for Greg. Then he\'s literally pulled out of his vehicled and beaten. At least he had the concious thought to get DNA off one of the guys who hurt him.

Hands off Sara!! When Sara was doing tests with the shoe prints found on the victims\' clothing, Grissom comes in and they clearly eat each other with their eyes. then, when Sara goes to the crime scene Greg\'s at, she get all touchy feely! This isn\'t Sandle this is suppose to be GSR (not that I support either pairing).

GO NICKY!!!!

When Nicky hit K-Fed I was doing a happy dance in my seat. I\'m glad Nicky wasn\'t going to get charged for hitting that wannabe. The hospital scene al most had me crying. The way Greg didn\'t want his parents finding out about him was really sad. I wonder if Papa Olaf will make some sort of appearance this season.

The second hospital scene had me really feeling sorry for Greg. He\'s going to be so riddled with guilt it ain\'t gonna be funny. At least he has friends there to help him through it. Especially Nicky.

Grissom\'s talk about the way Las Vegas works and how it\'s all about \"what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas\" really makes perfect sense. Where I come from, we don\'t do that (not yet, sadly). Another comment I\'d like to say is that they really did a fan-fricking-tastic with the camera shots and how they had the camera imitating one of the assailant’s fists.
< 1 2