CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fannysmackin'

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2006 on CBS

• Greggo gets hurt and I just wanna hug him! Then K-Fed gets hit by Nicky and it makes thing a little better.

Well, this episode starts out like many of the others. Guy\'s getting off work, telling the wife he\'ll be home soon. Then he get fannysmacked and dies. Same with that tourist lady. When Greggo comes into the scene, he\'s dressed all snazzy in his suit and on top of the world. And it gets better when he gets to go on a solo robbery case. But, it all goes down hill when he witnesses that group fannysmackin\' another tourist. I can totally see his reasoning for going in asfter reporting it to save that guy\'s life. When he hits Demetrius James with his Tahoe, I feel really bad for Greg. Then he\'s literally pulled out of his vehicled and beaten. At least he had the concious thought to get DNA off one of the guys who hurt him.

Hands off Sara!! When Sara was doing tests with the shoe prints found on the victims\' clothing, Grissom comes in and they clearly eat each other with their eyes. then, when Sara goes to the crime scene Greg\'s at, she get all touchy feely! This isn\'t Sandle this is suppose to be GSR (not that I support either pairing).

GO NICKY!!!!

When Nicky hit K-Fed I was doing a happy dance in my seat. I\'m glad Nicky wasn\'t going to get charged for hitting that wannabe. The hospital scene al most had me crying. The way Greg didn\'t want his parents finding out about him was really sad. I wonder if Papa Olaf will make some sort of appearance this season.

The second hospital scene had me really feeling sorry for Greg. He\'s going to be so riddled with guilt it ain\'t gonna be funny. At least he has friends there to help him through it. Especially Nicky.

Grissom\'s talk about the way Las Vegas works and how it\'s all about \"what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas\" really makes perfect sense. Where I come from, we don\'t do that (not yet, sadly). Another comment I\'d like to say is that they really did a fan-fricking-tastic with the camera shots and how they had the camera imitating one of the assailant’s fists.
SYFY