CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fannysmackin'

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2006 on CBS

• An ode to Marilyn Manson's "Disposable Teens" for poor, poor Greg...

OMG!!! Where do I start! A gang of kids along with only one adult decide to try their hand at beating the hell out of tourists for kicks(for some reason this reminds me of the Manson murders)...and their excuse for the first one who died was..."oh..um..gee officer..no one's ever died before"..unbelievable. Then on his first solo case, Greg goes out to process a b&e and ends up interfering with the kids little game of kick a poor defenceless man to death and literally gets his fanny smacked(hehe...catch the pun). When Sara goes to his side is a nice sweet and touching moment between the two(there still might be hope for them yet). He's now hospitalized and his poor face is all swollen and bruised...I seriously feel like crying just thinking about him...especially when he talks to Grissom and starts to cry...I just wanted to hold and comfort him. Aww..poor Greg! Also, the part where the brother(I'm assuming) of the kid Greg basically killed glares at Greg and you know he's out for revenge. CSI better not kill Greg off!!! This episode offered so much and did a wicked superb job of following through. They're even keeping up with hinting at Grissom and Sara's budding romance(when she offers to kick his ass a little...ooh..kinky!) And when Nick's anger gets the best of him when he knocks out a bystander is pretty shocking...but since it's K-Fed..I'll let it slide. Also, Greg wore docs too!!!