CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fannysmackin'

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2006 on CBS

• When one CSI is in trouble, the others never miss a beat to help them out.

This episode was heart-wrenching and infuriating. The way it provoked a response from the audience was incredible.

As a Greg Sanders fan, it was just phenominal to see some real character developement going on here. The scene with Sara after the attack was absolutely adorable. "I came here for you, Greg." What a line (thank you Jorja Fox for the delivery). Of course, people rooting for more Sara/Greg interaction certainly got an award-winning scene with that. And the way Greg opens up to Grissom in the hospital was just fantastically done.

I particularly enjoyed the way the beating was filmed, half of it in slow motion, half of it not. The camera coming down on Greg... The whole set up was creepy, with the costumes and breaking the window and pulling him out of the car.

And Nick punching that guy, wow! I was so glad, I wanted to punch him myself.

As for the actual storyline, it just was a real teeth-grinder to hear the way those kids talked about beating up tourists like it wasn't any big deal. Wow. Talk about some heavy stuff!

Amazing character developement, enthralling story-line, great character interaction. You really see how the team comes together as a family in this, which is something we haven't really seen since Season Five's Grave Danger. Wonderful stuff!