CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Fannysmackin'

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2006 on CBS

• K-Fed in it, and with no surprise he can't act.

Poor Greg. He was completely stoked after completing his first trial, looking all sharp in his suit and then he gets the beatdown of his life. I know a lot of people wanted to see more stories revolve around Greg, but I'm pretty sure this isn't what we all had in mind.

Man, the beating him and all the others got looked brutal. I can't imagine the feeling. What the heck would I do if even one person came up to me and started punching or kicking me, let alone the massive amount that got thrown down in this episode? how even when lying on the ground, bones broken and covered in blood, Greg is still able to tell Sara about the scratch and the spit. That's a dedicated man right there.

These kids just randomly beat the crap out of people for fun and show no remorse when confronted. What a world. It was really cool for the man whose life Greg saved to come and thank him but then also, do you get the feeling this isn't over yet? When the kid Greg hit with his car died, the look on what I assumed was his brother's face was one of those wait-and-see-what-happens-to-you-next type of stares. Finally, as much as I wanted to rag on K-Fed, I really can't. He was harmless. I mean, obviously "Pig" wasn't a harmless character, but with only a handful of lines and two real scenes, Mr. Spears didn't provide a jump-the-shark moment as I (and probably most of you) expected.