CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Forever

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 01, 2003 on CBS

• Great allusions in this story

This is not on of the most rememberable episodes but it was written well and cleverly plotted. I liked all the allusions in this episode and Grissiom and Cath had some good lines, the idea of smuggling diamonds in the hors was original and I hope no one ever copies that act for real, poor hors! the B story was tragic and had a choking ending. it was also the classic tale of the Romeo and Juliet scenario and I found it a bit boring truth be told, i kept waiting for the A story to return, but I'm sure others will like it more than I did.
  • Another great episode

A trainer is trampled to death by her horse on a private jet when Grissom & Catherine investigate the discover that it's murder. After the horse contracts a uterine infection & dies an autopsy is preformed & a bag of uncut diomonds is discovered inside the uterus.

Sara & Warrick look into the suicide of a teenage boy in the middle of the desert. Later they discover another body, a female, and it looks like she also committed suicide.

They discover that they were both lovers & committed suicide together but when Sara & Warrick investigate further they find out that the teenagers have a baby & that the girls mother was involved in their suicides.