CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Gary Dourdan QUITS!

suzankar

[1]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 3
    I was just over at tvguide.com and Ausiello reports that Gary has decided NOT to renew his contract, it's up next month. So May 15 could be his last show! Man that sucks!(BTW new here first post on this forum hello everyone).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnaLovesU2

[2]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 12
    Uh-oh. Looks like the end is closer than we think...

HeatherGSRGirl

[3]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 17
    Noooooooooooooo! That's not fair!

TesserT

[4]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 78
    Here's the link to this news on Auseillo's Report

Pet_Petra

[5]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 17

**** There goes my reason for watching CSI.

cathgil

[6]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    Ausiello is a big liarer!! he has lied about stuff before.. he said that sara was going to die and she didn't and he keeps stating that sara is grissom's ex which is not true.. he could just be liying again.

Blk_rse88

[7]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 15
    cathgil wrote:
    Ausiello is a big liarer!! he has lied about stuff before.. he said that sara was going to die and she didn't and he keeps stating that sara is grissom's ex which is not true.. he could just be liying again.

I hope you're right. I really REALLY hope you're right.

VaveAma92

[8]Apr 14, 2008
    If this came from Ausiello, then I will definitely back up abit but I mean, I jus read it on TV.com's home page. I mean, I ca understnad that when It's time to go, it's time, but I don't want CSI to turn into ER. Ya know, veiwers flunctuating, regulars slowing departing. CSI changed TV as we know it! If what we have read is true, then I'll miss him.

Blk_rse88

[9]Apr 14, 2008
    I'd rather they all go out together and not one at a time. Make it big and meaningful. Ya know?

Procter_Fox_Fan

[10]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 30

First Jorja Fox and now Gary. I hope it's not true but if it is, then I'm thinking that CSI might end soon. Which is so sad

wallacek03

[11]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    I don't want him to leave! Warrick's my eye-candy for this show

But, I read another article (of the hundreds that are floating around) and it says that *maybe* there will be guest star roles for him; like Jorja.
    But as you know that could just be someone getting 2 and 2 and making 5....

vegemite_jet

[12]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    They're dropping like flys! First Jorja, now Gary, I can't see it going much longer with another CSI down. ALthough, I can't say I will really miss him. Warrick wasn't that important to me but I agree with blk_rse, they should all go out together instead of letting it fizzle to an end.

wallacek03

[13]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 8
    vegemite_jet wrote:
    They're dropping like flys! First Jorja, now Gary, I can't see it going much longer with another CSI down. ALthough, I can't say I will really miss him. Warrick wasn't that important to me but I agree with blk_rse, they should all go out together instead of letting it fizzle to an end.

Yeah, Gary must of been really bored as an actor playing Warrick because he never really got that much development or story plots. Sure we got his wife, then the divorce and now the gangster (which inevitably causes him to leave)

vegemite_jet

[14]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 11
    wallacek03 wrote:
    vegemite_jet wrote:

Yeah, Gary must of been really bored as an actor playing Warrick because he never really got that much development or story plots. Sure we got his wife, then the divorce and now the gangster (which inevitably causes him to leave)

Yeah I agree, he didn't really get that major story line that gave him the focus for long enough to develop his character. I always just saw him floating in the background, or talking to the other CSI's about the cases, nothing very exciting. But you never like to see good things end, and keeping the original team together for so long was a great effort, people leaving was bound to happen unfortunately.

tyneebub

[15]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 16

Gary, NO!!!!!! Please stay.

CSI is falling apart. Things are happening too fast - Jorja leaves then Gary will too. I mean I know these actors can't play CSI forever and I want the show to last long enough but they are doing things all too suddenly, the transition is not smooth and too many main characters are dropping off the show - yep two in one season is waaay to much. *sigh*

narabelle

[16]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    vegemite_jet wrote:
    Yeh I agree they should have made the main cast contracts for say five years. Then have a year by year contract that stated all in or all out like they had on FRIENDS because with a cast that works so well together it really ruins the flow of the show when they start leaving. Plus it really UPSETS the fans

JoolsMB

[17]Apr 15, 2008
    • level: 10
    narabelle wrote:
    vegemite_jet wrote:
    Yeh I agree they should have made the main cast contracts for say five years. Then have a year by year contract that stated all in or all out like they had on FRIENDS because with a cast that works so well together it really ruins the flow of the show when they start leaving. Plus it really UPSETS the fans

No, I don't otherwise the last ep would have aired... there needs to be a place for people to come and go.. I just don't like the going.. or the breaking in of new characters. The first story ark is almost always.. "there is something dark about our new character"... its old, and been done before!

Olli3

[18]Apr 15, 2008
    I think the show could use some renewing

Why not put one of the Rat-Labs at his place. and get a replacement for them

Blk_rse88

[19]Apr 15, 2008
    They wouldn't be able to hold his place. Warrick is a complex but strong character. All of the main cast are. It's like trying to replace Jorja. The show already isn't the same without her, to have another character gone would make the show a whole lot less complete.
    Edited on 04/15/2008 7:24am

CSI_Fiona

[20]Apr 15, 2008

NOOOOOO!!!!!

How about we do a campain to show him our support, though? Let him know we're still behind him.