CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Grillows 2: We're hot and our ship kiss off set.

Shark824

[101]Oct 22, 2007
    • level: 5
    vballer9 wrote:

Shark824 wrote:
    Are you happy with that proposal, if that what you call it??? I think Gil just said that not thining that Sara would say "ok, let's do it" Their relationship is sort of a joke. Like the other CSIs know about it but nobody speaks of it, at all. What's up with that? Maybe they should bring in a real man, one that knows how to approach a woman, someone where Catherine could step in with some romance or something. This Gil/Sara relationship just bugs me (can you tell???) Grissom is really good looking but sheesh, time to step up to the plate and take Catherine!!!!

FYI: I am in serious agreement with ALL of your posts (I am sensing you are venting some frustrations...lol). I mostly agree with the thing about the rest of the team not mentioning it..at all! (The only time it was mentioned was in A La Cart when Nick and Greg said about two sentences regarding their relationship..) You're so right. If the team isn't talking about it then that means that I have nothing to worry about (Gil & Sara's "marriage"). I may be in denial, but just let me go with it...

Very good points Shark!!

LOL...my frustrations are just with the Gil/Sara relationship. Ok, let them get married but also let Gil say "I take you CATHERINE..." That would cause a stir and get thre others talking!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cathgil

[102]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 16
    Grissom should be a man and kiss Catherine.

Shark824

[103]Oct 24, 2007

YES!!

GO GRILLOWS

cathgil

[104]Oct 24, 2007
    yeah

robosquid

[105]Oct 24, 2007
    • level: 11
    Did anyone else gag while watching Thursday's ep?

Shark824

[106]Oct 24, 2007
    robosquid wrote:
    Was it the fake proposal? Oh, it was the bee masks! Or was if just the thoughtsight of Grissom with Sara??!!

robosquid

[107]Oct 24, 2007
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    Was it the fake proposal? Oh, it was the bee masks! Or was if just the thoughtsight of Grissom with Sara??!!
    A little from columns a, b, and c!

cathgil

[108]Oct 25, 2007
    when Catherine said "I know how to turn you on" to Gil that was so hot and so Grillows

Shark824

[109]Oct 25, 2007
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    I must say even though I am against the Gil/Sara relationship, the writers are being very weird about it. Maybe working within the CSI atmosphere is different than working in an office but my experience with fellow employees that I've grown close with that were dating, you speak to eachother about their relationship, male or female...maybe not in detail but you do have conversatin about it! Hopefully as quick at the Gil/Sara thing started it will dissolve as quick!

cathgil

[110]Oct 25, 2007
    don't you have to be at work or school. not many people are on at this time. i'm at school and I post on this site.

robosquid

[111]Oct 25, 2007
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    I must say even though I am against the Gil/Sara relationship, the writers are being very weird about it. Maybe working within the CSI atmosphere is different than working in an office but my experience with fellow employees that I've grown close with that were dating, you speak to eachother about their relationship, male or female...maybe not in detail but you do have conversatin about it! Hopefully as quick at the Gil/Sara thing started it will dissolve as quick!
    I wish, but it doesn't look that way.

cathgil

[112]Oct 25, 2007
    Grillows is the right way

Shark824

[113]Oct 25, 2007
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:

But we know that Jorja Fox is not returning...accroding to TV Guide channel in their interviews...so how will they end it? It must be durning the next couple of episodes or so. I know thee are a few Sara lovers out there but I am just tired of it/her. End it already.

robosquid

[114]Oct 25, 2007
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    robosquid wrote:

But we know that Jorja Fox is not returning...accroding to TV Guide channel in their interviews...so how will they end it? It must be durning the next couple of episodes or so. I know thee are a few Sara lovers out there but I am just tired of it/her. End it already.
    I'm so with you on that! It so funny. There was this poll and they asked how many people would still watch the show if SS/JF left the show. The results were: 90% would still watch. 6% had never watched CSI. 4% wouldn't watch it anymore.

jennidinorobot

[115]Oct 25, 2007
    • level: 15

"House/CSI:NY fanfic."

Oooh I think Im reading that fanfic!!

Its uber good, but anywho....

Grillowsis just utterly yummy.

And so are Marg and Billy.

Wow.

I have stopped watchng CSI because of the whole GSR and impending doom of Yo!Bling....

Unfortunatly.

Oh beejeebers what have the writers come too?!

Shark824

[116]Oct 26, 2007
    jennidinorobot wrote:

Wow.

I have stopped watchng CSI because of the whole GSR and impending doom of Yo!Bling....

Unfortunatly.

It's so nice to see that I'm not alone in this GSR thing...I hate it. And the more I read others that are not happy about it, well, it just eggs me on to GSR bash! The exit of Sara Sidle and the end of the stupid GSR won't come soon enough for me!!

robosquid

[117]Oct 26, 2007
    Shark824 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:

Wow.

Unfortunatly.

It's so nice to see that I'm not alone in this GSR thing...I hate it. And the more I read others that are not happy about it, well, it just eggs me on to GSR bash! The exit of Sara Sidle and the end of the stupid GSR won't come soon enough for me!!

I'm giving the show 10-15 episodes to try and pick up the pieces. If it can't then it is no longer my favorite show. Cold Case is much better. If your upset over CSI and need a good Crime Drama to watch, watch Cold Case or L and O: SVU. I've started liking that show, too. This show went down hill so fast.

cathgil

[118]Oct 26, 2007
    I staying with the show it's about solving crime. not about who the CSIs are dating. but I want Grillows. I'm sad that Jorja is leaving but she might be back or gest star once in a while. so we should watch the show because you like it. and not stop because your favorte charaitors don't get together

Shark824

[119]Oct 26, 2007
    [QUOTE="cathgil"]I staying with the show it's about solving crime. not about who the CSIs are dating. but I want Grillows. I'm sad that Jorja is leaving but she might be back or gest star once in a while. so we should watch the show because you like it. and not stop because your favorte charaitors don't get together[/QUOTE I'm going to stick it out. I have faith that CSI will continue to have great stories despite the Gil/Sara fiasco!

vballer9

[120]Oct 26, 2007
    • level: 9
    robosquid wrote:
    Shark824 wrote:
    jennidinorobot wrote:

Wow.

Unfortunatly.

I'm giving the show 10-15 episodes to try and pick up the pieces. If it can't then it is no longer my favorite show. Cold Case is much better. If your upset over CSI and need a good Crime Drama to watch, watch Cold Case or L and O: SVU. I've started liking that show, too. This show went down hill so fast.

Robosquid! NO! Once Sara is gone, they won't need 10-15 episodes to regain your trust. Once she leaves, Cath and Gil are gonna be working on cases together again and it is going to be great!! He's not gonna leave Sara for her because he's not that type of guy, but at least we'll get them in the same scene together--we haven't had that in like, years... Frickin' GSR! Pisses me off! I hate that they make Billy dye his hair some hideous color to make him look younger for Jorja; it's so stupid! UGH!