CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

New season going in the right direction?

Llamaland

[1]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 8

I think this season of CSI is sitting better with me than the last. I like that Sara is back even though I was never a huge fan of her. I think they seem to be using Langston as they should've in the first place. To me he doesn't feel like he is stealing the show as much as last season and the other characters are playing a more important role. Some of the scenes with him still make me feel weird and question why is it him doing that rather than someone with more experience.

One negative which I am sure has been discussed was the credits and Laurence Fishburne being listed first rather than near the end.

Anyway I feel more positive about watching CSI and hope that it doesn't start becoming the Langston show again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

csistokesfan

[2]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 22
    Llamaland wrote:

I think this season of CSI is sitting better with me than the last. I like that Sara is back even though I was never a huge fan of her. I think they seem to be using Langston as they should've in the first place. To me he doesn't feel like he is stealing the show as much as last season and the other characters are playing a more important role. Some of the scenes with him still make me feel weird and question why is it him doing that rather than someone with more experience.

One negative which I am sure has been discussed was the credits and Laurence Fishburne being listed first rather than near the end.

Anyway I feel more positive about watching CSI and hope that it doesn't start becoming the Langston show again.

I agree, this season is much better then last

FantasyMage

[3]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 5
    I agree also, I couldn't stand the last season.

captaintombatch

[4]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 32
    I have to go with you. It's not the best season in several years, but yes it's better than the last season, and I think it's only going to get better as the season goes on.

lynna12000

[5]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 21
    The writers have had a little time to figure out how to merge the team's personalities better. Not to mention the fact that we have a better idea of the motivations for the new characters. That way the Writers don't have to beat us over the head with details of the characters lives.