CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official "Karma to Burn" topic

OnePerCentClub

[1]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 35

Welcome back CSI!

Please discuss here the Season 13th premiere "Karma to Burn" airing at 10pm.

Do not discuss other episodes here.

Watch live!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[2]Sep 27, 2012
    Ratings for this episode:

Adults 18-49: 2.5/7
    Viewers: 10.76 million

Good ratings but I think the show can do better.

Please watch live!

Edward_Nigma

[3]Sep 27, 2012
    • level: 54
    Yes the ratings could have been so much better!

Solid premiere but... just a bit hard to care so much about all these new characters. It was nice to see the Nick/Sara/Greg scene at the end. Oh and too much rule-breaking, didn't Catherine warn them last season about that?!

danharr

[4]Sep 28, 2012
    • level: 45

Great comeback the two main new characters that were focused on did well. Everybody should be used to Ted Danson by now and the case was done well and executed greatly.

OnePerCentClub

[5]Sep 28, 2012
    Edward_Nigma wrote:
    Yes the ratings could have been so much better! Solid premiere but... just a bit hard to care so much about all these new characters. It was nice to see the Nick/Sara/Greg scene at the end. Oh and too much rule-breaking, didn't Catherine warn them last season about that?!

I agree about the ratings I checked last year's and it was the same as this year's in viewers.

I also loved the scene at the end, Nick and Sara arguing, I always loved their relationship, like brother and sister always watching their backs but without the sexual tension.

However, I have something to say about Nick's storyline. I totally agree that a character evolves with time and a lot more on a show that has been on the air for 12 years. But Nick quitting/drinking/rebelling was unlike Nick you know, I guess he would've done something different, something more Nick and he's said it before, like in the dominatrix case. Though I liked Sara throwing the evidence bad at him - I would've done the same ha - Good for her. Oh! And wasn't it weird that Morgan kissed Hodges in the middle of a terrible situation? Made me think I was watching awful Grey's Anatomy!!!

Still, I really liked the episode, hopefully the ratings will increase next week. I love DB.

koala

[6]Oct 1, 2012
    • level: 1
    oohh OnePerCentClub I agree with you in 100% about Nick. He really pissed me off. He was rude for Sarah when she's find him on jail and whem they arguing. I always like Nick and his empation but now he's annoying. In Fan Episode Reviews underhill_hill wrote: "For the last few seasons, George Eads has been playing the character with almost a John Wayne-ish ness flair....and it just comes off as being ridiculous.(...) He has become HIGHLY annoying and I personally think it stems from Eads' own ego at being on a successful show" - this is totally right! now we can see more George Eads than Nick Stokes and this is so wrong;/

It was weird that Greg didn't kissed Morgan in hospital!! He should supposed to hug her or something like that.. I think he lost his chance. sorry for my english