CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Official "Stealing Home" topic

  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [1]Feb 22, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    Please discuss here the episode "Stealing Home" airing tonight February 22.


    Do not discuss other episodes here.


    And don't forget to watch... Please!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Italiangirl35

    Italiangirl35

    [3]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 12/09/11
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 6

    Great show last night especailly loved Finn's response when she was taking the polygraph test and wasasked if she's ever had sex with animals. My first husband was a dog andmy second one was a pig. That was hilarious. Also what did anyone think of Diebenkorn's ( loved it so I just gotta say it) remark to Brody about taking"boyfriend Greg" with when they had to expand the crime scene tofind the knife? Do you think something is going on but not being played out on the screen yet? Or do you think that he was just saying that because he knows that Greg has a thing for her?I mean it was really obvious in the episode CSI Down that he has a thing for her but the question is did he persue it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of csistokesfan

    csistokesfan

    [4]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 8,564
    Italiangirl35 wrote:

    Great show last night especailly loved Finn's response when she was taking the polygraph test and wasasked if she's ever had sex with animals. My first husband was a dog andmy second one was a pig. That was hilarious. Also what did anyone think of Diebenkorn's ( loved it so I just gotta say it) remark to Brody about taking"boyfriend Greg" with when they had to expand the crime scene tofind the knife? Do you think something is going on but not being played out on the screen yet? Or do you think that he was just saying that because he knows that Greg has a thing for her?I mean it was really obvious in the episode CSI Down that he has a thing for her but the question is did he persue it?

    I agree that it was a great episode last night! I think Russell just made that comment because he knows Greg likes her because when Nick dated Doc. Robbins niece Morgan asked Greg if that relationship was serious, making me believe that she likes Nick, not Greg (poor Greggo lol)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [5]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    I agree with you csistokesfan, Greg really likes her (he has a heart!) but I'm sure Morgan is interested in Nick. But Nick is taken... but all of us crazy fans so, sorry Morgan!

    Edited on 02/23/2012 8:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [6]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    CSI was up 8% last night!


    Here are the ratings for this episode:


    18-49 Adults: 2.8/8
    Viewers: 11.77 million


    Thanks for watching!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Dewbak75

    Dewbak75

    [7]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 06/13/05
    • level: 18
    • rank: Land Shark
    • posts: 1,105

    Fun episode, if a little silly at times. Once they mentioned that the hit-n-run victim was run over by a big rig, it was clear that he was connected to the primary case somehow. Morgan was once again a bright spot. Elisabeth Harnois brings a great energy to the show. And I'm glad they included a line about Nick dating that nurse, I assume they mean the one from the previous episode. They had a nice little spark, it'd be fun to see them together again.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [8]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576

    OnePerCentClub wrote:


    CSI was up 8% last night!


    Here are the ratings for this episode:


    18-49 Adults: 2.8/8
    Viewers: 11.77 million


    Thanks for watching!




    Ratings adjusted up!


    18-49 Adults: 2.9/8
    Viewers: 11.91 million.


    This has to get the show a Season 13.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of csistokesfan

    csistokesfan

    [9]Feb 23, 2012
    • member since: 10/01/07
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 8,564
    OnePerCentClub wrote:

    I agree with you csistokesfan, Greg really likes her (he has a heart!) but I'm sure Morgan is interested in Nick. But Nick is taken... but all of us crazy fans so, sorry Morgan!

    no kidding
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of danharr

    danharr

    [10]Mar 2, 2012
    • member since: 04/30/05
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 10,986

    Didn't have a problem watching this one the family of super dysfunction got silly and tiring at times but more expansion of Julie balances it out nice to see the ratings are going up each week wow people really hated Langston........

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [11]Mar 28, 2012
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    Liked the episode, there was a little bit of comedy, so they made the house looked like a killer, right? I liked the arguments with the family members in the end, telling the sister she was a "relative" lol! Poor sister, well, half-sister.
    I like it when Sara and Nick work together, she looks more easy going now and Nick is always a hunk
    Shipping for Greg and Morgan!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HLMel1592

    HLMel1592

    [12]Apr 17, 2012
    • member since: 01/10/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 4

    Pretty good ep if I remember right, kind of fun. They used a title that CSI NY already used, though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.