CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Spoiler Speculation Thread (Discuss all spoilers here)

Joker00303

[1]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 67

Okay, all spoilers you may have will be posted here, don't make new topics about spoiles or post spoilers in any other topics.

Edited on 11/10/2008 8:08pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Devonwood

[2]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 10

........You rule.

And you deserve a trophy.

789shadow

[3]Jan 10, 2007
    Devonwood wrote:

........You rule.

And you deserve a trophy.

But,unfortunately,I don't think anyone has spoilers at the moment....... 

CSIfan4life

[4]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 3

its so sad!!!!! !!!!! noone has any spoilers???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VaveAma92

[5]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 15
    Um let's see. Grissom is coming back in "Monster in the Box." YAY! They look in the box that was delivered to his office and conclude that the victim is someone named Barbara. The mini crime scene was created b4 he/she ever killed her so yeah. The mini dummy is lying on the couch Barbara says that if she was to be murdered it would have been during her naptime. (Brass and Nick and swat enetered her house when no one answered the door. Turns out she was in the shower.:~ ) i don't know much else but you can check it out at CSI.Files. I have a question. Is Keppler only in Redrum and Sweet Jane? Or is there another one he's in.

osobenawitch

[6]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 12

VaveAma92 wrote:
    Um let's see. Grissom is coming back in "Monster in the Box." YAY! They look in the box that was delivered to his office and conclude that the victim is someone named Barbara. The mini crime scene was created b4 he/she ever killed her so yeah. The mini dummy is lying on the couch Barbara says that if she was to be murdered it would have been during her naptime. (Brass and Nick and swat enetered her house when no one answered the door. Turns out she was in the shower.:~ ) i don't know much else but you can check it out at CSI.Files. I have a question. Is Keppler only in Redrum and Sweet Jane? Or is there another one he's in.

Where did you read all of that?

789shadow

[7]Jan 11, 2007

VaveAma92 wrote:

Keppler will be on every episode until Grissom's return,that's a certianity.

Wether he'll be on after that is a mystery. 

DAPOP456

[8]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 7
    osobenawitch wrote:

VaveAma92 wrote:

Where did you read all of that?

Csi. Files

osobenawitch

[9]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 12
    what kind of files?

jenlar

[10]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 19
    789shadow wrote:

Keppler will be on every episode until Grissom's return,that's a certianity.

Wether he'll be on after that is a mystery.

According to YTDAW (yourtaxdollarsatwork.org, a GSR shipper site) Keppler dies. So it's not really a mystery

There are bunches of spoilers out for the next few eps, all the way through 7x16. I've had no time to post them. Aussie is the spoiler queen of the GSR club. Maybe she can post them.

CSIfan4life

[11]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 3
    ok forget what i said earlier it seems like some people do have spoilers!!!!! and good ones 2!!!!!!!

VaveAma92

[12]Jan 12, 2007
    Holy Crap! Keppler dies! Hey I like a mysterious man like him! Remember, he's filing in for Grissom not replacing him! if i wanted a character on CSI I want my character to be mysterious like he is in the promos. Trust me I have been planning Vave (my alter ego) out very carefully. What I can tell you well, Sara has flashback of Grissom telling her about him leaving and they get in a fight. Spoiler found out CSI Files. Everyone thinks they are breaking up because apparently the "gift" he sends, doesn't work. But I'm going to stay positive and say that maybe she says that but then he makes up in the way we like and that works.

aussieforgood

[13]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 23
    Aussie is here!

*runs off to find the spoilers*

aussieforgood

[14]Jan 12, 2007
    These are from Gibby over at YTDAW:

Better it contains a monster than belongs to LH. I'm just sayin'.

So what've we got here? The MCSK -- and I find it hysterical that we're all using the acronym mystery came up with because she got tired of typing it longhand -- puts the cart before the horse and sends the mini before committing the crime. What's the setting? Barbara Glass' condo. Barbie -- mid-50s, a retired psychotherapist -- is none too happy to have her place teeming with officers as she goes about her regimented day. Upon seeing the replica -- and who wouldn't be creeped out (and a little psyched!) to see a mini model of their own living room? -- she and her husband, Peyton, cooperate with Brass. They form a band called Brass & Glass, and tour the country, performing at bluegrass festivals. The end.

Not really. An undercover officer poses as Barbara and gets killed in the process. I guess she was too good.

N-E-WAY, we learn that Barbara did a lot of pro-bono work (not to be confused with pro-Bono work) -- which included helping those in a halfway house. One of the former halfway house residents? Mr. Mitch Jones, a.k.a. Lionel Dell. Ohmigosh, does that last name sound familiar? Mitch/Lionel is none other than the only biological child of the late, train-crazy Ernie Dell. The dots are starting to connect...

Mitch/Lionel used to work at Mannleigh Chicken Plant, but got laid off thanks in part to Izzy Delancey's PSA. Raymundo Suarez took over his job. Mitch/Lionel turned to drugs (like the spiders...), which means Penny Garden's stash would've been mighty attractive to him.

Sara (and Sofia) rationalize that Ernie pretty much admitted to the crimes to save his son. Mitch/Lionel is having none of it, and then goes all David Copperfield on them: Ernie and his wife (the also late Mrs. Dell) could not have children, so they foster parented "a ton" of kids. Lionel was a surprise -- hey, so was my cousin, but we love him anyway -- and was added to the already crowded mix of kids. Mrs. Dell died and Ernie became absorbed in his trains. Mitch/Lionel is bitter, indeed.

SARA
    Every boy needs a father.
    If this isn't complicated enough for y'all, Barbara Glass (the real one, not the undercover one) also ends up dead. But Catherine deduces that there's more to Dr. Glass' murder than meets the eye.

Sara and Grissom start looking through tapes of parties the Dells threw for their foster kids. They count at least a dozen children, and speculate on the difficulty they'll have finding these kids -- now adults who have possibly changed their names, like Lionel Dell did.

SARA
    We call it "graduation."

Here's some of the Grissom/Sara scene so you guys have somewhat of a context:

Grissom and Sara watch the Travel Town, Birthday Party video. Trains run past camera. Trains carrying small children, ages 6-14.

SARA
    We've re-run it a bunch of times, can't get an exact head count, but there's at least a dozen foster kids.

GRISSOM
    Assuming they're all represented on this video. Could be more.

SARA
    Getting records is going to be super tough. Judges hate giving them out unless we can demonstrate pressing need. And even then, they're spotty.

GRISSOM
    And like Mitch Jones many foster kids change their names once they age out.

SARA
    We called it "graduation".

Aparently TPTB decided to make a change in the script: Gibby says....

Hey, peeps.

The script has been changed a bit. Peyton Glass is now Peyton Wolfe. Barbara Glass is now Barbara Wolfe, and he and Barbara Glass are no longer husband and wife but brother and sister.

aussieforgood

[15]Jan 12, 2007
    Now these Spoilers came to my mailbox from my good friend Joss, they're from Dannie and Kim....

From Danie: Episode 716 which marks the return of Grissom is all about the Miniature Serial Killings. There's an odd twist to this latest one. The miniature crime scene was delivered before the crime was committed. The intended victim is Barbara Glass a retired psychotherapist who counseled -- among others -- halfway house 'inmates'. One of her patients was Ernie Dell's son, a miracle child after years of Dell and his wife trying to have a baby of their own. Meanwhile, they took in a houseful of foster kids; according to junior (Lionel Dell) Ernie loved his wife, his foster kids, his trains, and then him, in that order. Since the crime has not yet been committed, LVPD place an undercover police officer in Barbara Glass's condo. The replica of her condo is so exact that whoever is doing the killings had to know it intimately. As she neared retirement, Glass abandoned her Sumerlin office for one in her home, so any of her patients are potential suspects. Despite the condo building manned by many undercover cops, the killer succeeds again by killing the undercover officer posing as Barbara Glass. But when Glass is later murdered, her grieving husband is angry and holds a press conference revealing the Minature killer to the media --information LVPD had been keeping quiet. The CSIs think that Ernie Dell shot himself and confessed to protect someone he loved. That someone is thought to be his son, Lionel who happens to have potential ties to each of the previous victims:

Iizzy Delancy: Lionel worked in the chicken plant. Following Izzy's public service announcement, Lionel lost his job. He was downsized. Penny Garden: Lionel did time on drug charges which potentially links him to Penny Garden, but that one's a long shot.

Raymundo Suarez: He took his job when Lionel was downsized.

Barbara Glass: Was the psychotherapist in his half-way house. The only thing is, Lionel swears he didn't kill anybody.

The twist is Glass's eventual murder, but it leads to another dead end for the CSIs.

Grissom and Sara are looking at videos of the many foster children the Dells took in over the years. They're going to have to start searching for them, but finding them won't be easy. Many of these kids change their names when they turn 18. Sara tells Grissom that they called it 'graduation'. Kim may be back later with more.

Danie

From Kim:
    7X16: "Monster in a Box",once again, delves into the world of the MCSK. Oh how they love to keep us guessing! Barbara Glass, a therapist/psychoanalyst is thought to be the next victim of the MCSK.The twist? This one was delivered before the murder was committed. Brass, with Warrick and Nick in tow, bursts into the home of Mrs. Glass, only to find her...alive.She compares them to storm troopers breaking through her door, but when they show her the mini crime scene evidence, she's stunned. Everything in the scene is identical to her domestic surroundings...she's speechless.She is taken to the police department, where she's questioned along with her husband,Peyton. In the mean time, we see Greg and Sara trying to locate and speak with Mitch Jones,aka Lionel Dell (yep,son of Ernie Dell, the presumed serial killer?) Only it seems he's changed his name to Mitch Jones. We discover that the Dell family took in "tons" of foster children, and then Mrs. Dell had Lionel/Mitch. He was treated as low man on the totem pole...even Ernie's trains took priority over him. Needless to say, the lack of warmth from the family has caused him to resent,even hate his father. At one point, he compares Ernie to dog poop on the bottom of his shoe...bitter,much? Of course bringing up the foster family situationallows Sara to have some insight into the dynamics of Mitch's childhood. She said that after the kids age up to 18 in a foster home environment, they often change their names, which is what Mitch did, even though he was a biological child of the Dell's. It seems that Mrs. Glass,the therapist, was known to Lionel/Mitch because she worked at a half-way house for inmates that he was once living in. It appears that Lionel/Mitch ahad issues with drugs of colors,sizes and strengths. He's the perfect example of someone who loves to self medicate. His life is so full of anger, he just wants to become "comfortably numb". The drugs could possibly be a link him and the 2nd victim Penny Garden,he was linked to Izzy Delancey because his job was effected after the PSA that Delancey did, and he was downsized...guess who took his old job: Raymundo Suarez. Remember raymundo went face down in a chicken electrocuting stun bath? yeah, it's that guy. Did Ernie whack these folks to save Lionel/Mitch from being tied to the murders? Hmmm. The initial story with Barbara Glass ends in a dramatic and sad way. Brass says he usually likes putting the bad guys away, but in this case, he takes no pleasure. Without ruining the plot, I can say that Peyton cares for his wife very much. Danie may have more,in case we've overlapped here,please disregard the duplication. Kim From Danie:
    Here's a scene between Grissom and Sara at the end of the episode: INT. CSI - A/V LAB - NIGHT

Grissom and Sara watch the Travel Town, Birthday Party video. Trains run past camera. Trains carrying smiling children, ages 6 - 14. SARA: We've re-run it a bunch of times, can't get an exact head count, but there's at least a dozen foster kids. GRISSOM: Assuming they're all represented on this video. Could be more.

SARA: Getting records is going to be super tough. Judges hate giving them out unless we can demonstrate pressin gneed. And even then, they're spotty.

GRISSOM: And like Mitch Jones many foster kids change their names once they age out.

SARA: We called it 'graduation'.

They watch the video in silence a moment. More trains. More kids. Each one a potential killer. GRISSOM: Ernie Dell killed himself and then confessed to protect someone he loved. Today, that someone murdered two innocent people. From Danie:
    The two G/S scenes I have are at the lab and there's nothing to suggest tension between them. Sounds very much like status quo...hopefully a little something, something in the missing pages.

Devonwood

[16]Jan 12, 2007
    Awesome spoilers, Auss!

VaveAma92

[17]Jan 14, 2007
    The whole JF and WP may be leaving thing. There may still be hope. Quoting Katjo from CSI Files: Season 8

"I've been trying to find out if WP and JF are signing on for season 8 Last I heard WP was ready to sign, but there are some rumors floating around that TPTB want to kill Sara off this season. He does not want that. He isn't signing on for next season unless JF is there with him. If this is true.....ain't that sweet.?!!!!!!!!!!" Unquote.

Ya gotta love our bugman. *off to find Ziva*

aussieforgood

[18]Jan 16, 2007
    OMG I hope that it works and they don't kill her off, or at least let them ride off into the sunset together.

Daniie & Kim say that in one of the later grissomless episodes he'll be credited because he's gonna be apearing in a flashback!

VaveAma92

[19]Jan 16, 2007
    Yup. She has a flashback of him telling her he was taking a sabbatical and she didn't take it too well. *insert nervous smilie here* But I guess she calmed down because the way she said "I'll be here when you get back" tells you that they got it all understood. Apparently when he gets back, she well, isn't going to be very happy with him. Um........... *goes to CSI Files to confirm some stuff*

flybuggg

[20]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 1
    Why isnt she happy with him?  Should we be worried?