CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Wednesday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Spoiler Speculation Thread (Discuss all spoilers here)

jlufan72

[21]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 5
    on cbs.com's who is keppler website, they had a video of sara, warrick, nick, and greg planning something saying they were gonna stick together and not tell catherine or keppler about something. does anyone know what that is about?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

VaveAma92

[22]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 15
    jlufan72 wrote:
    on cbs.com's who is keppler website, they had a video of sara, warrick, nick, and greg planning something saying they were gonna stick together and not tell catherine or keppler about something. does anyone know what that is about?
    Nope not yet. But people are complaining about Nick being out of line and that they shouldn't turn on Catherine and such. But, how can say that when you don't know what she did? It probably wan't her intenetion of doing any of it but the rest of the team has to take procautions so they can finish the case then they can go work it out. http://keppler.cbs.com/index.php/main/video/show?id=2900997 This Keppler guy..... i don't what to think anymore. I gues whatever he is doing is making the rest of us go "Come Home, Grissom!" How do you feel? I'm absolutely....terrified. *said nonchalantly*

csi_87

[23]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    I saw a trailer for season 7 yesterday and it had a clip of Catherine sitting in a car and it looks like something crashes in the side of it. I didnt want to post on another board in case it hasnt actually aired yet (13 days till they start showing them here!!!)and then I'll give it away, so I thought I'd better put it in spoilers just in case.
    I just wondered what was going on, has it has already been in an episode?

Does anyone know?
    -x-

csimic

[24]Jan 17, 2007

csi_87 wrote:
    I saw a trailer for season 7 yesterday and it had a clip of Catherine sitting in a car and it looks like something crashes in the side of it. I didnt want to post on another board in case it hasnt actually aired yet (13 days till they start showing them here!!!)and then I'll give it away, so I thought I'd better put it in spoilers just in case. I just wondered what was going on, has it has already been in an episode? Does anyone know? -x-

yes it was in the 2 part season opener, built to kill.  cath and her daughter are involved in a car accident.  among other things.  enjoy when it starts playing for you.  the season has been good. 

jenlar

[25]Jan 18, 2007
    • level: 19
    A long clip from the next episode is here!

csimic

[26]Jan 18, 2007

jenlar wrote:
    A long clip from the next episode is here!

that clip did not make me any more excited for next week.  knowing brass is in on it too.  how sad.  i hope they catch the bad guy so everyone will 'forget' the rest as he says.  but it is good to see cath is being resistant.  although i guess we know she ultimately gives in and does it.

that being said, i just cannot grasp the character of keppler.  they are making him way too shady in my opinion.  and i cannot trust that.

i miss gris 

aussieforgood

[27]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 23
    NEW SPOILERS FRESH OFF THE PRESS!!!!

7x17 Fallen Idols

I got these in my inbox today:

Episode 717 starts with a hit and run. Megan, a high school cheerleader, is hit by a car and left for dead. While she's in surgery, the investigation into the hit and run reveals that her boyfriend, Ryan, a HS basketball hero with a future, is missing. Ryan and Megan are into photography, or as the parents suspected, interested in an easy class that lets them out early. Intrigued by the photos, some of them borderline erotic, Warrick interviews the photography teacher, Diane Kentner. They flirt, or she does, and we find out that WARRICK IS DIVORCED . "On paper," as he tells Diane. Until she moves her stuff out of his garage, he doesn't consider it 'official'. Warrick says that unrequited love follows you a lifetime. I wonder who was on the sad end of the unrequited love in his marriage. Anyway, back to the case. The last person to hear from Megan is her best friend Sheila. Sheila is sick about what happened. She and her mother spend a lot of time with Brass. Sheila was supposed to meet with Megan after the game on Friday night, but she never called. She'd gone off with Ryan to the Field House for some heavy necking. Meanwhile, Megan's parents are at the hospital. She's in surgery, it doesn't look good, and they are distraught. Next door neighbor, Charlie, and Megan's friend is with them encouraging them to keep the faith when Nick shows up to talk to Charlie, who happens to be in love with Megan. It gets complicated. This is more than a love triangle. Megan is in love with Ryan; Charlie is in love with Megan, and Ryan is in love with himself. And Sheila's so distraught that she commits suicide. In Brass's office. A SAE kit brings a new piece of evidence: Crabs. Grissom spends a lot of time extracting DNA from these little fellows... and the results: looks like another woman was sleeping with Ryan. Sara is interested in the fact that Sheila's cell phone was found on the front seat of Ryan's car. If that's not complicated enough, Diane...remember, the photography teacher, was also in love with Ryan. And no one knows where Ryan is.

If I were to summarize this one: What started out as a teenage prank to videotape the school's star athlete going at it with the head cheerleader in the Field House for all to see on YouTube, ended up in the death of three people and a young woman paralyzed for life. Everyone's on the case, but I don't have any Grissom/Sara scenes. Danie

aussieforgood

[28]Jan 19, 2007
    New post for spoilers from YTDAW

7x17 Fallen Idols

Teenagers. Sex. Sports. STDs. Jealously. And because this is CSI, death. That's pretty much the casefile summed up. It reminds me of the B-plot in Let the Seller Beware, minus the cannibalism.

Megan Cooper and Ryan Franco, a cheerleader and a basketball player, respectively, are missing. There are quite a few suspects -- including Megan and Ryan themselves -- and it all points to a pretty generic plot. Charlie Keller is the Peter Parker-esque boy who's in love with Megan. Megan loves Ryan. Ryan is in love with himself. Then there's Sheila Latham, Megan's best friend. And Diane Kentner, their photography teacher who has an interesting conversation with Warrick about his divorce. Did you hear that? Warrick is back on the market, ladies! QUOTE
    WARRICK
    Seems to me unrequited love follows you your whole life.

DIANE KENTNER
    Divorced?

WARRICK
    On paper, yeah. But until her stuff's out of my garage, I don't consider it official.

DIANE KENTNER
    I've been through a couple of those. I don't think we're meant to be monogamous our whole life.

This episode kind of screams, "We're saving the good stuff for the finale! Here's a tidbit about Warrick to tide you over!" It seems to be evenly divided between Warrick, Nick, and Brass. Grissom and Greg keep themselves occupied throughout the episode as well. And there's Archie! Archie is in this episode! I don't understand why he doesn't get more attention. He's beautiful. Sara and Catherine are around, but blink and you'll miss them, as of what I have of the script. Sara is presumably dealing with her Grissom!Angst and Catherine is...probably getting a Brazilian wax now that Warrick is single.

osobenawitch

[29]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 12
    Warric is divorced? This is stupid! First we didn't see his marriage, now we didn't see his divorce... this sucks! Stupid!

flybuggg

[30]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 1
    does anyone know anything about this flashback scene sara has about her and grissom fighting about him leaving?  What episode its in?  And if they're breaking up or what?  I hope we at least get some cute scenes with them, we havent even gotten a kiss.

cathgil

[31]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 16
    how they brake up if they haven't been together yet!!!! I'm not trying to sound mean.

simpat

[32]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 4

Here is a "spoiler" for upcoming episode Law of Gravity

According to CSI Files sources, “Law of Gravity” will open with one the first of four dream sequences experienced by Michael Keppler (played by Liev Shrieber). In the dream, Weird Kenny Reeder stands on a fire escape with a chrome plated Colt .45 pointed in his face. Reeder is a loser. A fifth year high school senior. Redder protests saying he didn’t do it. The gunman has the wrong guy. Amy McCarty screams in the distance. The gunman reacts to the scream, blinking his eyes. The gun goes off. Reeder’s body collapses on the gun. Two more shots ring out. The killer runs. Amy smiles. We’ve seen her in episode #714, airing the previous week. She’s 17 years old. A reverse angle reveals the killer to be Keppler, wearing ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd t-shirt, but no remorse. He killed for Amy. She reaches out and takes his free hand, pressing it against her chest. His hand slides inside her chest, horror movie style. He reaches inside her chest and pulls out her bloody, beating heart. She tells him she loves him.

Back to reality. Keppler eats Eggs Benedict at Frank’s Coffee Shop. When he tries to pay, a waitress tells him a friend has already paid for his breakfast. The friend is Jack McCarty, Amy’s father. Jack has tried calling Keppler, but his calls have gone unreturned.

In the second of Keppler’s four dream sequences, he is in the McCarty dining room carving a roast while Amy and Jack sit at the table. Amy is wearing her prom dress. She tells both men she loves them. As Keppler carves the roast, it begins to bleed. Blood fills the platter and begins spilling onto the floor. He looks to Amy, but she’s gone. He looks to Jack, who is also gone.

As Keppler’s bloody dreams haunt him throughout the episode, the team works to solve the murder of a prostitute, Courtney Evans. Evans and her “John” were found dead at The Olympia.

Nick tracks down Evans’ pimp, Leroy Johnston (aka “Precious Roy”), through a plastic surgeon’s office. Johnston recently paid for Evans’ butt implants. Johnston acknowledges that Evans worked for him and that he paid for the implants, but claims he’s a Buddhist who wouldn’t be angry enough to kill. He also claims Evans had the day off, so any “John” she was with was on her own time. It turns out the “John” was a cop. However killed Evans is also guilty of a cop killing.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

“Law of Gavity” is expected to air on the 15th of February, 2007.

SidleGrissom

[33]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 10

cathgil wrote:
    how they brake up if they haven't been together yet!!!! I'm not trying to sound mean.

Wow, how can you say that they haven't been together yet?  Where have you been?

Edited on 01/19/2007 11:26am

flybuggg

[34]Jan 19, 2007
    so theres no spoilers for the upcoming arguement/flashback scene?  Or any grissom/sara stuff?

DAPOP456

[35]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    simpat wrote:

Here is a "spoiler" for upcoming episode Law of Gravity

According to CSI Files sources, “Law of Gravity” will open with one the first of four dream sequences experienced by Michael Keppler (played by Liev Shrieber). In the dream, Weird Kenny Reeder stands on a fire escape with a chrome plated Colt .45 pointed in his face. Reeder is a loser. A fifth year high school senior. Redder protests saying he didn’t do it. The gunman has the wrong guy. Amy McCarty screams in the distance. The gunman reacts to the scream, blinking his eyes. The gun goes off. Reeder’s body collapses on the gun. Two more shots ring out. The killer runs. Amy smiles. We’ve seen her in episode #714, airing the previous week. She’s 17 years old. A reverse angle reveals the killer to be Keppler, wearing ripped jeans and a Pink Floyd t-shirt, but no remorse. He killed for Amy. She reaches out and takes his free hand, pressing it against her chest. His hand slides inside her chest, horror movie style. He reaches inside her chest and pulls out her bloody, beating heart. She tells him she loves him.

Back to reality. Keppler eats Eggs Benedict at Frank’s Coffee Shop. When he tries to pay, a waitress tells him a friend has already paid for his breakfast. The friend is Jack McCarty, Amy’s father. Jack has tried calling Keppler, but his calls have gone unreturned.

In the second of Keppler’s four dream sequences, he is in the McCarty dining room carving a roast while Amy and Jack sit at the table. Amy is wearing her prom dress. She tells both men she loves them. As Keppler carves the roast, it begins to bleed. Blood fills the platter and begins spilling onto the floor. He looks to Amy, but she’s gone. He looks to Jack, who is also gone.

As Keppler’s bloody dreams haunt him throughout the episode, the team works to solve the murder of a prostitute, Courtney Evans. Evans and her “John” were found dead at The Olympia.

Nick tracks down Evans’ pimp, Leroy Johnston (aka “Precious Roy”), through a plastic surgeon’s office. Johnston recently paid for Evans’ butt implants. Johnston acknowledges that Evans worked for him and that he paid for the implants, but claims he’s a Buddhist who wouldn’t be angry enough to kill. He also claims Evans had the day off, so any “John” she was with was on her own time. It turns out the “John” was a cop. However killed Evans is also guilty of a cop killing.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

“Law of Gavity” is expected to air on the 15th of February, 2007.

Are Law of Gravity and Monster in a Box on the same day because they say they are both airing on the same day.

Devonwood

[36]Jan 19, 2007
    • level: 10

AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

They're getting divorced!!!

csimic

[37]Jan 19, 2007
    Devonwood wrote:

haha dev!  my exact reaction to reading the previous like 10 posts.
    warrick single again, woot

btw- is it me or is he letting more buttons go these days??  in sweet jane i was like 'whoa warrick chest, stay in the shirt boy'

aussieforgood

[38]Jan 20, 2007
    Devonwood wrote:

*aussie hits Dev on the head with an anvil*
    Aussie: Wake up girl! they're NOT "getting a divorce" THEY ARE DIVORCED!!
    Dev: 
    Edited on 01/20/2007 5:27am

flybuggg

[39]Jan 20, 2007
    does anyone know of any other good csi spoiler sites?

aussieforgood

[40]Jan 20, 2007
    The best one till now is YTDAW (your tax dollars at work) Thats all I know.