CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Spoiler Speculation Thread (Discuss all spoilers here)

cathgil

[201]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 16

The cocoon is a moth. I was thinking the killer was the Keppler!!! Is there going to be something with Sara past a sibling.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jenlar

[202]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 19
    Six clips from "Law of Gravity" are at WhoIsKeppler.

Also, a YTDAW user has a CTV promo at her Bolt site.

tsar_luke30

[203]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 9

My computer won't let me watch the clips. Would someone be so kind as to tell me what each clip from Law of Gravity is about???? Thank you so much if you do.

XxClaraxX

[204]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 12

I managed not to read the spoiler about the killer's identity.  However I now have strong ideas as to who it is judging hype and reactions.  I hope I'm right.

I will say no more, I'm skipping this topic for the next few weeks!  I can't trust myself!

Now excuse me while I hunt down Meet Market on the web...

aussieforgood

[205]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 23
    this from ausielo:

Question: You haven't said much regarding any of the CSI shows. Got any spoilers?— Kelly Ausiello: Would you believe I have stuff on all three shows? Let's start with the mother ship: Sara and Grissom are going to engage in an intimate act that involves her taking a sharp object to his neck. (Bonus scoop: This act takes place in Sara's posh new pad).

XxClaraxX

[206]Feb 6, 2007

aussieforgood wrote:
    this from ausielo: Question: You haven't said much regarding any of the CSI shows. Got any spoilers?— Kelly Ausiello: Would you believe I have stuff on all three shows? Let's start with the mother ship: Sara and Grissom are going to engage in an intimate act that involves her taking a sharp object to his neck. (Bonus scoop: This act takes place in Sara's posh new pad).

My response at first read?  Schneepanalllla!

Translation: Oh my good grief, to put it politely.

Beep

Woop.  Oh my.  Yes.

SidleGrissom

[207]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 10

aussieforgood wrote:
    this from ausielo: Question: You haven't said much regarding any of the CSI shows. Got any spoilers?— Kelly Ausiello: Would you believe I have stuff on all three shows? Let's start with the mother ship: Sara and Grissom are going to engage in an intimate act that involves her taking a sharp object to his neck. (Bonus scoop: This act takes place in Sara's posh new pad).

YAY!!! The odds of our having this scene cut seem to be getting smaller and smaller.

aussieforgood

[208]Feb 6, 2007
    SidleGrissom wrote:

aussieforgood wrote:

YAY!!! The odds of our having this scene cut seem to be getting smaller and smaller.

After seeing the new pics of my bugman looking deliciously hot and yummy on the tv guide cover I think i'd rather have the scene cut and just leave him with the beard *dies*......on second thoughts....GSR Rules

SidleGrissom

[209]Feb 6, 2007
    aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:

aussieforgood wrote:

After seeing the new pics of my bugman looking deliciously hot and yummy on the tv guide cover I think i'd rather have the scene cut and just leave him with the beard *dies*......on second thoughts....GSR Rules

Yes, I absolutely loved the cover pic.  Hmm, maybe Sara can shave it off this season and he can return again with a beard next season.

FolloDaButrflys

[210]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 9
    I love the beard, but I think since Billy lost so much weight, the beardlessness looks pretty good.

Joker00303

[211]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 67

Question: Anything on the CSI front regarding Sara-Grissom?— Penelope

Ausiello: There's a big Sara episode coming up in April in which she gets a little too emotionally involved in a case. Complicating matters is the fact that, unlike most of the show's victims, this one has a pulse.

Edited on 02/07/2007 12:47am

XxClaraxX

[212]Feb 7, 2007
    Joker00303 wrote:

Ausiello: There's a big Sara episode coming up in April in which she gets a little too emotionally involved in a case. Complicating matters is the fact that, unlike most of the show's victims, this one has a pulse.

Yessss!  I hope that episode doesn't get messed around with.  But April?  I can't wait that long!  I'll be an old lady...

Cheers Joker!

VaveAma92

[213]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 15
    XxClaraxX wrote:
    Joker00303 wrote:

Yessss!  I hope that episode doesn't get messed around with.  But April?  I can't wait that long!  I'll be an old lady...

Cheers Joker!

April?! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Well, at least it won't be like right in the middle of Roar. Is there an episode that airs Thursday, March.......29th I think? Can ya'll believe that we have like 10 episodes left of this season?!?!?!?!?!? It feels like we just started! *sneaks off*

XxClaraxX

[214]Feb 7, 2007
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Can ya'll believe that we have like 10 episodes left of this season?!?!?!?!?!? It feels like we just started! *sneaks off*

*cries*  Don't say that!  Oh noooo.  Can't.  Take.  It. 

PixieLyssie

[215]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 20

Squeee!!!

YAY I thought that there was some issue with G&S because of the way she looked at him when he was leaving, but YAY!!!

hmph. my sister had me scared that she was just looking for a fling and that she was getting rid of him!!!!!!!!

AAHHHHHHHHHHH!

RenLissa_Can

[216]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 8

VaveAma92 wrote:
    April?! Noooooooooo!!!!!!!! Well, at least it won't be like right in the middle of Roar. Is there an episode that airs Thursday, March.......29th I think? Can ya'll believe that we have like 10 episodes left of this season?!?!?!?!?!? It feels like we just started! *sneaks off*[/QUOTE]

Looks like we got new episodes for Feb 8, 15, and 22 . . .

Then we head into "March Madness" - translate:  Basketball - which as far as I know means no new episodes in March

So the next episode will air April 5 - but hey, if it's March 29, all the better for us. 

aussieforgood

[217]Feb 7, 2007
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, No episodes in march?? That means no EE until April
    Edited on 02/07/2007 9:37pm
    Edited 2 total times.

JoolsMB

[218]Feb 8, 2007
    XxClaraxX wrote:
    VaveAma92 wrote:
    Can ya'll believe that we have like 10 episodes left of this season?!?!?!?!?!? It feels like we just started! *sneaks off*

*cries*  Don't say that!  Oh noooo.  Can't.  Take.  It. 

Oh i suddenly feel better about living in Australia, while you guys are having CSI withdrawals, we will be in full swing of season 7

jenlar

[219]Feb 8, 2007
    • level: 19
    JoolsMB wrote:
    Oh i suddenly feel better about living in Australia, while you guys are having CSI withdrawals, we will be in full swing of season 7

OK Jools...

Here's a link that just came up on my Google search:
    More about Grissom's return, and a Greg quote. There's also a poll about what you'll watch tonight. Go vote!

SidleGrissom

[220]Feb 8, 2007

jenlar wrote:
    JoolsMB wrote:
    OK Jools... Here's a link that just came up on my Google search: More about Grissom's return, and a Greg quote. There's also a poll about what you'll watch tonight. Go vote!

I love the chainsaw!!!