TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Spoiler Speculation Thread (Discuss all spoilers here)

cathgil

[121]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 16
    mini crime scene replica of Sara place would be bad but who knows what it was a replica of the one left of Grissom's desk.the package.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SidleGrissom

[122]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 10
    AIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!  Awwww, I would love to see Sara shaving off Grissom's beard (although it is sad that if he does come back with a beard, we'll only get it for a couple of episodes).  I really hope Sara's apartment doesn't become a crime scene.  That would just kill me.   Jorja has to come back next season, she just has to.

cathgil

[123]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 16
    if she doesn't will should all write letters to her begging her to come back. She a good actress and her charter Sara is my 3rd favorite charter. Catherine's my 1st and Gil's my 2nd

aussieforgood

[124]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 23
    SidleGrissom wrote:
    AIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!  Awwww, I would love to see Sara shaving off Grissom's beard (although it is sad that if he does come back with a beard, we'll only get it for a couple of episodes).  I really hope Sara's apartment doesn't become a crime scene.  That would just kill me.   Jorja has to come back next season, she just has to.

I just want to see the beard again...even if its for a few episodes.....starts to imagine all the things that may happen in the bathroom..... sara leans over and kisses him, she gets shaving crream on her face and griss tenderly wipes it off.....then....

Grissom: I'll shave later, me - you - bedroom - NOW!!!
    Sara: ok!

and another thing, does he have to wear jeans and a t-shirt I mean plain boxers would be fine

aussieforgood

[125]Jan 24, 2007
    From Law of Gravity:

I'm filling in some blanks, but for the sake of trying to make this clear and not really spoil too much more than I already have, here goes:

Let's say that I'm of the opinion that if Grissom is calling, Sara is checking her caller ID and is not answering the phone. Notice in LLV she said she'd see him when he got back; she did not say, "Call me when you get there, we'll chat, maybe we'll have some phone sex." Oh, I digress. I'm thinking that Grissom slowly realizes something is very, very wrong on the homefront, so he sends a gift. So, then, Sara opens the gift and it isn't all sunshine and roses and beating cartoon hearts over her head. I'm just sayin'. The gift doesn't exactly bring a smile to her face, nor does it warm the cockles of her lonely, lonely heart. So, then, there is the flashback, and we get our first insight into just WTF is going on with Sara; a brief, albeit heartwrenching glimpse into how this all unfolded. Eventually, she does The Thing With the Gift. Grissom returns -- he wants answers, and he wants answers about everything, and maybe he wants some answers right now, because where is his sweet, loving, playful, confident girlfriend? Well, she sure is hell isn't there anymore, that's for damn sure. And it probably doesn't help matters any that she's running away from him every time he tries to talk to her about anything remotely related to their relationship. I'm sure that's not exactly inspiring confidence on his part about the status of their relationship. It depends on how WP plays it, but at the end of LoG, I expect Grissom to be feeling a mix of this: hurt, confused, and absolutely terrified that he's lost her.

mystery

SidleGrissom

[126]Jan 24, 2007

aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:
    I just want to see the beard again...even if its for a few episodes.....starts to imagine all the things that may happen in the bathroom..... sara leans over and kisses him, she gets shaving crream on her face and griss tenderly wipes it off.....then.... Grissom: I'll shave later, me - you - bedroom - NOW!!! Sara: ok! and another thing, does he have to wear jeans and a t-shirt I mean plain boxers would be fine

Someone has a dirty mind.  No, I was honestly imagining something along those very same lines.  And yes, I'll take as much of Grissom's beard as I can get. *hides behind shower and scoops all of the little hairs into a plastic bag after Sara finishes shaving it off*

Edited on 01/24/2007 11:17am

aussieforgood

[127]Jan 24, 2007
    SidleGrissom wrote:

aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:
    I just want to see the beard again...even if its for a few episodes.....starts to imagine all the things that may happen in the bathroom..... sara leans over and kisses him, she gets shaving crream on her face and griss tenderly wipes it off.....then.... Grissom: I'll shave later, me - you - bedroom - NOW!!! Sara: ok! and another thing, does he have to wear jeans and a t-shirt I mean plain boxers would be fine

Someone has a dirty mind.  No, I was honestly imagining something along those very same lines.  And yes, I'll take as much of Grissom's beard as I can get. *hides behind shower and scoops all of the little hairs into a plastic bag after Sara finishes shaving it off*

Grissom: We could "have" a shower but it looks like someone is already hiding there.

meanwhle aussie hides under the bed...patiently waiting

rock_royalty101

[128]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 12
    aussieforgood wrote:
    From Law of Gravity: I'm filling in some blanks, but for the sake of trying to make this clear and not really spoil too much more than I already have, here goes: Let's say that I'm of the opinion that if Grissom is calling, Sara is checking her caller ID and is not answering the phone. Notice in LLV she said she'd see him when he got back; she did not say, "Call me when you get there, we'll chat, maybe we'll have some phone sex." Oh, I digress. I'm thinking that Grissom slowly realizes something is very, very wrong on the homefront, so he sends a gift. So, then, Sara opens the gift and it isn't all sunshine and roses and beating cartoon hearts over her head. I'm just sayin'. The gift doesn't exactly bring a smile to her face, nor does it warm the cockles of her lonely, lonely heart. So, then, there is the flashback, and we get our first insight into just WTF is going on with Sara; a brief, albeit heartwrenching glimpse into how this all unfolded. Eventually, she does The Thing With the Gift. Grissom returns -- he wants answers, and he wants answers about everything, and maybe he wants some answers right now, because where is his sweet, loving, playful, confident girlfriend? Well, she sure is hell isn't there anymore, that's for damn sure. And it probably doesn't help matters any that she's running away from him every time he tries to talk to her about anything remotely related to their relationship. I'm sure that's not exactly inspiring confidence on his part about the status of their relationship. It depends on how WP plays it, but at the end of LoG, I expect Grissom to be feeling a mix of this: hurt, confused, and absolutely terrified that he's lost her. mystery
    See, I'm getting kind of worried about this. Obviously Sara is waaay more hurt than she let on about this. Remember the whole DOOOM thing mystery was going on about? We all know it's coming. I don't want then to break up.

flybuggg

[129]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 1
    judging from the spoilers for FI it seems like sara and grissom are back together, shes shaving him.

aussieforgood

[130]Jan 24, 2007
    flybuggg wrote:
    judging from the spoilers for FI it seems like sara and grissom are back together, shes shaving him.

Hehe shaving him????? aussie's mind in gutter - trace will be proud

aussieforgood

[131]Jan 24, 2007
    rock_royalty101 wrote:
    aussieforgood wrote:
    From Law of Gravity: I'm filling in some blanks, but for the sake of trying to make this clear and not really spoil too much more than I already have, here goes: Let's say that I'm of the opinion that if Grissom is calling, Sara is checking her caller ID and is not answering the phone. Notice in LLV she said she'd see him when he got back; she did not say, "Call me when you get there, we'll chat, maybe we'll have some phone sex." Oh, I digress. I'm thinking that Grissom slowly realizes something is very, very wrong on the homefront, so he sends a gift. So, then, Sara opens the gift and it isn't all sunshine and roses and beating cartoon hearts over her head. I'm just sayin'. The gift doesn't exactly bring a smile to her face, nor does it warm the cockles of her lonely, lonely heart. So, then, there is the flashback, and we get our first insight into just WTF is going on with Sara; a brief, albeit heartwrenching glimpse into how this all unfolded. Eventually, she does The Thing With the Gift. Grissom returns -- he wants answers, and he wants answers about everything, and maybe he wants some answers right now, because where is his sweet, loving, playful, confident girlfriend? Well, she sure is hell isn't there anymore, that's for damn sure. And it probably doesn't help matters any that she's running away from him every time he tries to talk to her about anything remotely related to their relationship. I'm sure that's not exactly inspiring confidence on his part about the status of their relationship. It depends on how WP plays it, but at the end of LoG, I expect Grissom to be feeling a mix of this: hurt, confused, and absolutely terrified that he's lost her. mystery
    See, I'm getting kind of worried about this. Obviously Sara is waaay more hurt than she let on about this. Remember the whole DOOOM thing mystery was going on about? We all know it's coming. I don't want then to break up.

Hey, There's more in my previous posts if your inerested, you just have to look for them

FolloDaButrflys

[132]Jan 24, 2007
    • level: 9
    aussieforgood wrote:
    flybuggg wrote:
    Hehe shaving him????? aussie's mind in gutter - trace will be proud
    *walks out*

Devonwood

[133]Jan 24, 2007

aussieforgood wrote:
    I bet you're all squeeing now & no I didnt make this up, they are actual spoilers AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

...I have read a fanfic exactly like that. Even the "Do you trust me?" line. .........Scary.

But still! AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

aussieforgood

[134]Jan 25, 2007
    Here's Gibby's answer to who signed on for S8, In for Season 8: MH, GD, ES, PG, and WP (although don't expect a full season out of him).

???: JF and GE

It's not too early for them to sign contracts or extensions. They have to write the end of the season. They have to know who's on board and who they'll have to write off.

SidleGrissom

[135]Jan 25, 2007
    aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:

aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:

Grissom: We could "have" a shower but it looks like someone is already hiding there. meanwhle aussie hides under the bed...patiently waiting

Ooooh, what exactly is aussie waiting for under the bed? I'm not sure that's the safest place to hide.  You could get squished.  But I guess if that's what you're into...

aussieforgood

[136]Jan 25, 2007
    SidleGrissom wrote:
    aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:

aussieforgood wrote:
    SidleGrissom wrote:

Grissom: We could "have" a shower but it looks like someone is already hiding there. meanwhle aussie hides under the bed...patiently waiting

Ooooh, what exactly is aussie waiting for under the bed? I'm not sure that's the safest place to hide.  You could get squished.  But I guess if that's what you're into...

aussie is sure the bed will hold fine then aussie moves to the closet

VaveAma92

[137]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 15
    We should open a club called "We stalk GSR" or at least add that to our GSR club. Aussie: Location- in Grissom/Sara's closet

Vave: tries lampshade* I look like a giraffe with a lamp shade on her head. Oh well it'll work!

I'm trying to figure out who's idea it was to have Sara shave Grissom. *shifty eye-glance...realizes* *yells for* Trace! or was it D-rob?*another shifty eye-glance* hmmmmm.....I'll have to investigate that. but sill..would Billy and Jorja be okay with doing that?

jenlar

[138]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 19
    More clips from tonight's episode. As we figured, Nick has good reason for being so upset about what is going on with Cath. Also, as we figured, Cath does *not* like what she's been told to do. She *knows* that her team is just too good to be fooled!

aussieforgood

[139]Jan 25, 2007
    jenlar wrote:
    More clips from tonight's episode. As we figured, Nick has good reason for being so upset about what is going on with Cath. Also, as we figured, Cath does *not* like what she's been told to do. She *knows* that her team is just too good to be fooled!

So they're too good to be fooled about the case but easily fooled with all that GSR thats under their noses

And Vave please STOP SAYING shaving grissom....i've been around trace for too long and it makes me ROTFLMAO thinking guttery thoughts....hehe....shaving grissom....just say "shaving grissoms beard" I beg of you and everyone else or my family will start to think that i'm crazy. I think I've beeen readin too much smut too

VaveAma92

[140]Jan 25, 2007
    • level: 15
    Redrum: Quoting C.M."As it is with people in general, this situation gets resolved with some people as some carry it with them. At the end of redrum we see Nick (George Eads) and Warrick (Gary Dourdan), and one of those charcters can not let it go."....unquote.....hmmmmm. i guess they didn't reserve the angst for GSR alone. so sad. "GRISSOM!!! COME BACK!!"

reminder: We all need to remember this is NOT Catherine's call. I think it says it was the undersherrif along w/ keppler. I mean think about it. If it's not your call, it's just not. She has 2 choices: to say "no" and lose her job.(I mean really, who wants to hire someone who won't carry out orders.) OR she could say yes and go along with it, keeping her job, feeding her daughter and yet deceiving her team all at once. tricky.

EDIT: Sorry Aussie.. I think you all have officially corrupted me. But still who's idea was it for "Grissom to have Sara shave off his beard." There is that better? Gotta go!
    Edited on 01/25/2007 8:52am