CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

We Support SS/JF#3: There is Only One Jorja Fox

  • Avatar of threenineteen

    threenineteen

    [81]Sep 29, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 776
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll!

    hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [82]Sep 29, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734
    grissomsidle wrote:
    Pimping my blog because it's in efforts to keep Jorja on the show. GO GO
    Thanks for the link. I tried to find it yesterday with no luck. I sent one so far & added the link to a fan site in Brasil that I figured no one else had linked it to. Dollars for Sense Campaign
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brasslefrat

    Brasslefrat

    [83]Sep 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,358
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll!

    hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    She doesnt want to be my lawyer she will pay that... im in strike with her, no more super cool brass ideas for her fic lol... she's mean she is letting meat get in the way of our friendship...

    *ignores the unhappy vibs around and celebrates alone that Sara is alive, and that Gilbert is by her side right now*
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lizanator112890

    lizanator112890

    [84]Sep 29, 2007
    • member since: 08/01/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 202
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll!

    hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!


    yeah i agree. everything that man says is total Bull so what ever! he is totally LAME!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kisangyal

    Kisangyal

    [85]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/28/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 265

    lizanator112890 wrote:
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll! hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!

    yeah i agree. everything that man says is total Bull so what ever! he is totally LAME!!

    I so hope, you two are right.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Misha_pineapple

    Misha_pineapple

    [86]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 01/22/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 8
    Sara Sidle/Jorja Fox fans are uniting to keep her on CSI. For more information on the Keep Sara Sidle/Dollars for sense campaign, go to www.dollarforsense.com. Please join in.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aussieforgood

    aussieforgood

    [87]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/30/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 5,098
    Please sign the petition and pass it on, thanks Click here to Save Sara
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of threenineteen

    threenineteen

    [88]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 776
    Kisangyal wrote:
    lizanator112890 wrote:
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll! hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    yeah i agree. everything that man says is total Bull so what ever! he is totally LAME!!
    I so hope you two are right.
    of course we are right, we must be right or it will be very very bad, and bad is not good.

    Brasslefrat wrote:
    Threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll! hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    She doesnt want to be my lawyer she will pay that... im in strike with her, no more super cool brass ideas for her fic lol... she's mean she is letting meat get in the way of our friendship...
    what an intelligent person she is. I think you might just have to give up and become a veggie, and then you won't need a lawyer as i won't be suing you. Sound like a plan?

    Edited on 09/30/2007 7:09am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brasslefrat

    Brasslefrat

    [89]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,358
    Threenineteen wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    Threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll! hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    She doesnt want to be my lawyer she will pay that... im in strike with her, no more super cool brass ideas for her fic lol... she's mean she is letting meat get in the way of our friendship...
    what an intelligent person she is. I think you might just have to give up and become a veggie, and then you won't need a lawyer as i won't be suing you. Sound like a plan?
    She hurt my feeling so lest wait for me to get over the fact and will talk
    Edited on 09/30/2007 7:20am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [90]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734
    Check this out Dead Doll stills etc. Where's the new GSR page? can't find it & have to run to work now.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brasslefrat

    Brasslefrat

    [91]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,358
    seattlecsifan wrote:
    Check this out Dead Doll stills etc. Where's the new GSR page? can't find it & have to run to work now.
    what do you mean with new gsr page?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kisangyal

    Kisangyal

    [92]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 03/28/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 265

    threenineteen wrote:
    of course we are right, we must be right or it will be very very bad, and bad is not good.

    Thank you for clarifying.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of justjess_02

    justjess_02

    [93]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,879
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll!

    hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    She doesnt want to be my lawyer she will pay that... im in strike with her, no more super cool brass ideas for her fic lol... she's mean she is letting meat get in the way of our friendship...

    *ignores the unhappy vibs around and celebrates alone that Sara is alive, and that Gilbert is by her side right now*


    Am not!! And I want more ideas. I need you! (Lol, no GSR-pun intended ) But sorry, I don't support meat-eating, and besides, I think I've been a vegetarian the longest of anyone on these boards.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brasslefrat

    Brasslefrat

    [94]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,358
    justjess_02 wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    threenineteen wrote:
    to be honest, i'm completely ignoring the Aussiello report, it's probably a load of b*ll*cks. And besides, i can't cope with more waiting and if-iness after the wait for dead doll!

    hehe Jess vs. Jess. Bring it on!
    She doesnt want to be my lawyer she will pay that... im in strike with her, no more super cool brass ideas for her fic lol... she's mean she is letting meat get in the way of our friendship...

    *ignores the unhappy vibs around and celebrates alone that Sara is alive, and that Gilbert is by her side right now*


    Am not!! And I want more ideas. I need you! (Lol, no GSR-pun intended ) But sorry, I don't support meat-eating, and besides, I think I've been a vegetarian the longest of anyone on these boards.
    fine!!! are we on at the same time, cuz i miss talking to you I actually have this idea that im not sure about, but i will keep it and give it to you the moment we can get at the same time on msn... cuz i need to squeeee with someone See Im not letting meat get in the way of our friendship but im not gonna stop eating it either, i dont like vegetables so i will starve, other way i will oh and i have something to tell you that will make you proud
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [95]Sep 30, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734

    image hosted by www.badongo.com

    Dollars for Sense

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cathgil

    cathgil

    [96]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,647
    $scenes. I don't have any dollars right now but I will ask my mom for a dollor. we could write letters to Jorja and beg her to stay. and then we should send lots of letters to the producers of CSI we need to flood them with letters how we want Jorja to stay. so when they open the door to there office they get flood with letters. I'll spread this massage to the grillows thread and the catherine thread and Snickers. and CSI wiki
    Edited on 10/01/2007 5:37am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [97]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734

    I used the address at the Dollars for Sense site to send Jorja a letter. They also have links for petitions etc. Give it a go guys, we have nothing to lose but our Sara.

    The big GSR guns at YTDaW have started arrangement to have a big Keep Jorja banner flown over Universal studios. Really, this is getting big. If you haven't pitched in, GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR!!

    Edited on 10/01/2007 6:26am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JoolsMB

    JoolsMB

    [98]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 12/11/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,277
    seattlecsifan wrote:

    I used the address at the Dollars for Sense site to send Jorja a letter. They also have links for petitions etc. Give it a go guys, we have nothing to lose but our Sara.

    The big GSR guns at YTDaW have started arrangement to have a big Keep Jorja banner flown over Universal studios. Really, this is getting big. If you haven't pitched in, GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR!!



    How unbelieveably cool is that??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cathgil

    cathgil

    [99]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,647
    I was on CSI wiki on CSB.com and someone said that Jorja gets paid the least out of all the main cast mebers So that's the reason she wanted more money becasue she was getting less then the rest.
    Edited on 10/01/2007 6:55am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnaLovesU2

    UnaLovesU2

    [100]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/16/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,579

    I really hope it works

    If you don't have money to send, you can just send a letter thus showing your support to Jorja Fox. Here are some examples.

    You can also send emails to media by clicking here .

    Please sign the petition here . It's YOUR signature that matters.

    Other means how YOU can support Jorja Fox can be found here .

    Spread the word on your myspace, bebo, facebook, LJ blogs and bulletins. It matters!

    Jorja Fox needs YOUR support!

    Also check my or other people's blogs for more detailed information

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.