We Support SS/JF#3: There is Only One Jorja Fox

Brasslefrat

[101]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 11
    cathgil wrote:
    I was on CSI wiki on CSB.com and someone said that Jorja gets paid the least out of all the main cast mebers So that's the reason she wanted more money becasue she was getting less then the rest.
    really??? well i do believe that her character is extreamly underrated and the "big roles" she has are GSR ralated, so maybe thats why the paycheck is small, i will love to see sara just being tough and smart besides getting naughty with Gilbert, so give her more time in air and more money so we dont lose our amazing Sara!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

UnaLovesU2

[102]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    I actually don't believe that she makes less the Gary Dourdan or Eric. Jorja should be getting the same paycheck as George Eads.

cathgil

[103]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 16
    Well I didn't say it's ture it's what i red

Brasslefrat

[104]Oct 1, 2007
    All im asking is a happy GSR ending... if i get that im fine! i will miss Sara though but at least i will know that she is happy with Gilbert. Oh and i want a kiss just one little kiss!!!! please!!!!

threenineteen

[105]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 8
    we neeeeeeeeeed a GSR kiss, i mean we've (and by that i guess i really mean you, because i haven't even been watching it for half a year yet) waited so long...and Jorja can't leave! She won't! *remains happy in denial bubble*

Brasslefrat

[106]Oct 1, 2007
    threenineteen wrote:
    we neeeeeeeeeed a GSR kiss, i mean we've (and by that i guess i really mean you, because i haven't even been watching it for half a year yet) waited so long...and Jorja can't leave! She won't! *remains happy in denial bubble*
    yeah stupid kiss Cath had kissed like 5 diff men and... its not fair!!!! im so desperate for a kiss that one on the cheek will be enough (right now)

lizanator112890

[107]Oct 1, 2007
    • level: 7
    any kiss would be great with me... prefferably on the lips! pps:

i need to find other emails to sign the petition, i have used all mine! lol

Go JORJA

i would pay her the most if it were up to me... dumb CBS!

cathgil

[108]Oct 1, 2007

Insalt Sara Silde or Jorja Fox, shame on you. Insalt people who like Sara Sidle or Jorja Fox, what's wrong with you. Insalt our dollor efforts to keep Jorja, you are just asking for it. Those dumb loser at Last Nerve (the anti Sara site) are insalting out efforts to keep Jorja on the show this is what they said.

I hope they're all getting the same kind of response as the one I
    just visited - an lj comm called ohnotheydidn't or something.
    That's the one where they want everyone to send a dollar to save the
    greedy ho's job . ( how dare they call Jorja Fox a Ho. don't they know that's what they are.)
    Every response on that one - at least as far as I
    read was negative.
    Do you think now they'll understand that their fav isn't anyone
    else's?
    No, I don't either!!!
    It seems that as of now there are three websites dedicated to
    saving
    Ms. Fox's job, what they don't seem to understand is this isn't
    saving a favorite TV show that has been cancelled, it's a poor
    decision
    on Ms. Fox's part in negoiating her contract. She's asked for way
    more
    than she's entitled to, but what do we expect from a diva. The
    kiddies
    can be so very dillusional in their thinking, but they are always
    good
    for a laugh.

Brasslefrat

[109]Oct 1, 2007
    Grillows? whats up with you last post????? are you on something?

anyways, so lest leave all that un happy stressed thoughts behind and just squeeeee over something neat, kay?

like.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm Jerky?

cathgil

[110]Oct 1, 2007
    no. I'm mad at what they called Jorja and they are insalting us saying we can't help by sending dollars. when we know we can. i know I should Ignor them but I already have to defend CSI at school by kids who don't even watch it and now I have to defends so more only by hostle so-called CSI fans.

justjess_02

[111]Oct 1, 2007
    WOOT! I sent a dollar and a flyer - seriously guys, if ou haven't yet, DO IT. If you think it's too hard or you're too poor, DO IT. I'm totally broke right now and I still sent a dollar. C'mon, if we don't do this, it could mean the end of GSR and Sara Sidle and a lot of other things.

seattlecsifan

[112]Oct 1, 2007

lizanator112890 wrote:
    any kiss would be great with me... prefferably on the lips! pps: i need to find other emails to sign the petition, i have used all mine! lol Go JORJA i would pay her the most if it were up to me... dumb CBS!
    I raided my email address book & voted with every name & address I had,. I really don't care if anyone gets mad at this point.

Have you guys heard about the banner yet? I think the YTDaW Dollars for Sense campaign has three set up now. One for tomorrow 10AM L.A. time, one for Thursday & one for next Tuesday. How cool is that?

UnaLovesU2

[113]Oct 2, 2007

justjess_02 wrote:
    WOOT! I sent a dollar and a flyer - seriously guys, if ou haven't yet, DO IT. If you think it's too hard or you're too poor, DO IT. I'm totally broke right now and I still sent a dollar. C'mon, if we don't do this, it could mean the end of GSR and Sara Sidle and a lot of other things.
    Exactly! A dollar is worth nothing! Send it, people!!!!! Also send e-mails, letters!!!

Keep Jorja Fox - Dollars For Sense

vegemite_jet

[114]Oct 2, 2007
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    cathgil wrote:
    I was on CSI wiki on CSB.com and someone said that Jorja gets paid the least out of all the main cast mebers So that's the reason she wanted more money becasue she was getting less then the rest.
    really??? well i do believe that her character is extreamly underrated and the "big roles" she has are GSR ralated, so maybe thats why the paycheck is small, i will love to see sara just being tough and smart besides getting naughty with Gilbert, so give her more time in air and more money so we dont lose our amazing Sara!!!

Yeah its true. She said in that Aussiello interview that the reason her contract ends a year before everyone elses is because she refused to accept the pay rise that came with a three year deal, but everyone else did. She accepted a two year deal with no pay rise, and she said something like, "Another year for that amount of money? Thanks but no thanks."

foxycsi

[115]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    vegemite_jet wrote:
    Brasslefrat wrote:
    cathgil wrote:

Yeah its true. She said in that Aussiello interview that the reason her contract ends a year before everyone elses is because she refused to accept the pay rise that came with a three year deal, but everyone else did. She accepted a two year deal with no pay rise, and she said something like, "Another year for that amount of money? Thanks but no thanks."
    It is rather insulting that those at CBS who give large amount of money to others whose shows are not that impressive ie Big/Little Brother but say oh here's your $100 pay increase to Jorja (I do not know the actual amount but it was obviously rather low). I saw that there were 1500+ names on the petition. That is a large # for just a few days. But given the short period of time alotted to appeal to CBS will it be enough? I gave money to the banner supporting Jorja. I haven't seen any further articles other than the repeated "Jorja is not coming back" based on the Ausiello report. Don't know what else can be done to help Jorja but to keep praying and hoping.

foxycsi

[116]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    cathgil wrote:
    no. I'm mad at what they called Jorja and they are insalting us saying we can't help by sending dollars. when we know we can. i know I should Ignor them but I already have to defend CSI at school by kids who don't even watch it and now I have to defends so more only by hostle so-called CSI fans.
    Cathgil, there are alot of very nasty people out there who in order to feel superior need to degrade others. Their hatred of Jorja is something I personally don't understand given that they have never met her or even spoke to her that I am aware of. My best recommendation is just tell them "I really feel sorry for you. It is a shame and sad that you need to insult and degrade others. How sad." and then just turn and walk away. I have been angry with Ausiello and the things he said in the past. Now as I look back at his article he released the night of the season premier, I understand he was actually doing us a favor. We obviously did not know about the Sara lives but she will be leaving as told by Ausiello. The window given to act is small but he gave this to us. So thank you Ausiello for your assistance. And I am sorry I wanted you covered with bleach and fire ants. smiley face

seattlecsifan

[117]Oct 2, 2007

Keep writing emails, sending letters, telling friends, get a hold of your local TV stations & radio station (you can email most of them through their web sites.) Go to TV Guide.com & join the discussion. The more noise we make, the harder it will be for them not to listen.

Send a letter to Billy, or Jorja, or David Rambo.

c/o CSI
    100 Universal City Plaza
    Bldg. 2128 Suite B
    Universal City, CA 91608

JoolsMB

[118]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 10
    I sent my dollars today.. can't wait to see the impact we have!! keep me updated.. PM me photos... we get nothin' in Australia.. do we VeggieJet??

UnaLovesU2

[119]Oct 2, 2007
    JoolsMB wrote:
    I sent my dollars today.. can't wait to see the impact we have!! keep me updated.. PM me photos... we get nothin' in Australia.. do we VeggieJet??
    Go to their website and let them know how many you sent! They are having a tally there

grissomsidle

[120]Oct 2, 2007
    • level: 17
    UnaLovesU2 wrote:

justjess_02 wrote:
    Exactly! A dollar is worth nothing! Send it, people!!!!! Also send e-mails, letters!!!

Keep Jorja Fox - Dollars For Sense

I sent 3 off yesterday and planning on sending out 3 or 4 more flyers today . And for everyone's clarification Jorja DOES NOT make as much as the other cast members due to her not taking the raise everyone else did back before Season 5. Anyway, clicky away on the links (which is also in my signature)

Sara Sidle Rules!