CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

We Support SS/JF#3: There is Only One Jorja Fox

  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [161]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    vegemite_jet wrote:

    foxycsi wrote:
    Okay guys, I got the information on the balloons. There is a balloon place with custom made messages that deliver to Los Angeles. The number is toll free 1800-990-7674. It is called ABIC. It is found in googel under custom made balloons delivered in Los Angeles,ca (thats how I googled it). I will make my order this afternoon. Need the delivery address asap if anyone has it. laughing-let us say the number I will be ordering is less then 10,000 but more then 1,000. Can't wait. And I am in debt anyway. Jorja is worth it.
    GO FOXY!! How much is that going to set you back, lol?? Are you going to pay for them yourself? ohhhh, image everyones faces at the offices when they recieve them all. Update us all about how many you order and what sort after you've done it, pretty please? Good job

    Foxy, you are my new hero

    Thanks Vege for your support. I have some lousy news though unless Maverick or anyone else in the LA area can help me out big time. I found places that do custom made balloons. However, they don't deliver them inflated!!! %%^$^ and more ##%$##. I had intended to order 2,000-5,0000 balloons to CM office. Then I looked a bit closer at the FAQ screen. No they don't come inflated but in bags to the addressee. I don't know if anyone has any ideas. I will be willing to pay for the balloons. But I need them to be blown up and delivered to CBS. Help, pleease.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnaLovesU2

    UnaLovesU2

    [162]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/16/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,579
    Foxy, go to http://www.yourtaxdollarsatwork.us/forums/index.php?showforum=3 and sign up. Ask for advice there! There are plenty of people with such information resources
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of vegemite_jet

    vegemite_jet

    [163]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 08/27/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,128
    foxycsi wrote:
    vegemite_jet wrote:

    foxycsi wrote:
    Okay guys, I got the information on the balloons. There is a balloon place with custom made messages that deliver to Los Angeles. The number is toll free 1800-990-7674. It is called ABIC. It is found in googel under custom made balloons delivered in Los Angeles,ca (thats how I googled it). I will make my order this afternoon. Need the delivery address asap if anyone has it. laughing-let us say the number I will be ordering is less then 10,000 but more then 1,000. Can't wait. And I am in debt anyway. Jorja is worth it.
    GO FOXY!! How much is that going to set you back, lol?? Are you going to pay for them yourself? ohhhh, image everyones faces at the offices when they recieve them all. Update us all about how many you order and what sort after you've done it, pretty please? Good job

    Foxy, you are my new hero

    Thanks Vege for your support. I have some lousy news though unless Maverick or anyone else in the LA area can help me out big time. I found places that do custom made balloons. However, they don't deliver them inflated!!! %%^$^ and more ##%$##. I had intended to order 2,000-5,0000 balloons to CM office. Then I looked a bit closer at the FAQ screen. No they don't come inflated but in bags to the addressee. I don't know if anyone has any ideas. I will be willing to pay for the balloons. But I need them to be blown up and delivered to CBS. Help, pleease.

    Bugger, that sucks. Why the hell don't they blow them up? It's not that hard. Get them sent to Mav and she can blow them up one by one, using a bit of good old huffy-puffy then she can deliver them to the offices in person No pain no gain hmmm, seriously, I don't know what to do. Damn, maybe you'll have to try some where else??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [164]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    Okay guys, here is an update. First. Una I am going to put this suggestion in YTDAW and also find out the specific address for the balloons to be sent. Been on the phone the last several minutes. 2nd. Vegemite all might not be lost after all. . After putting in the last entry, my determination would not let me give up. Found a custom made balloon rep in my area. After speaking with him-1. the number of balloons is down to 200. He said that is a overstatement as it is. 2. He will get hold of LA area which will put helium or whatever in the balloons and deliver them. So it will be a 2 step process. It is 5 working days for the balloons to be processed and I imagine another few for the rest. So we are looking at sometime next week. I will keep you all posted. Though it is not 5000 by myself if others did it as well it would definitely fill the office. My message is "Keep Jorja Fox on CSI" and "We Love Jorja Fox". yahooo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Brasslefrat

    Brasslefrat

    [165]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 4,358
    This is going insane.... I love it!!!

    Bring it on CBS!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [166]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734

    Foxy, if you need any help that can be supplied from the pacific northwest regarding the balloons(or anything else for that matter) let me know.

    I'm just sitting down with 25 flyers, dollar bills & envelopes to re-watch Dead Doll.

    It's my day off so I'll check in periodically.

    Ooh, and I read on the YTDaW dollars page that we got a mention on the BBCs radio one!

    Edited on 10/04/2007 8:38am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [167]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    seattlecsifan wrote:

    Foxy, if you need any help that can be supplied from the pacific northwest regarding the balloons(or anything else for that matter) let me know.

    I'm just sitting down with 25 flyers, dollar bills & envelopes to re-watch Dead Doll.

    It's my day off so I'll check in periodically.

    Ooh, and I read on the YTDaW dollars page that we got a mention on the BBCs radio one!

    Thanks Seattle. I appreciate it. I put a message in the Sara Sidle thread re the balloons and verification of address but haven't received any feedback. I wonder that maybe we could use you and Mav for those who are in Europe who want to send balloons ect. I would just love the entire complex be submerged in balloons. yes Brass this is definitely fun. (and crazy)lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of UnaLovesU2

    UnaLovesU2

    [168]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/16/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,579
    Um, foxy, you should post it in the Dollars for Sense thread there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [169]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734
    foxycsi wrote:
    seattlecsifan wrote:

    Foxy, if you need any help that can be supplied from the pacific northwest regarding the balloons(or anything else for that matter) let me know.

    I'm just sitting down with 25 flyers, dollar bills & envelopes to re-watch Dead Doll.

    It's my day off so I'll check in periodically.

    Ooh, and I read on the YTDaW dollars page that we got a mention on the BBCs radio one!

    Thanks Seattle. I appreciate it. I put a message in the Sara Sidle thread re the balloons and verification of address but haven't received any feedback. I wonder that maybe we could use you and Mav for those who are in Europe who want to send balloons ect. I would just love the entire complex be submerged in balloons. yes Brass this is definitely fun. (and crazy)lol.
    I've got all day tomorrow off with no hubby around wanting his fair share of computer time. And late in the evening all the rest of the week, whatever you want done I will do my best.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [170]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734

    Go Here to support Jorja.

    If you have te register keep an eye on you junk mail for the confirmation thingy.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weescottie

    weescottie

    [171]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 427
    *pops in*

    I LOVE it when fans get together!!
    Whoever thought up this idea is a genius Although I am getting mad about Ausiello's apparent new scoops!!! Honestly, I don't know if I can put any faith in what that man writes anymore

    Go to the spoiler thread and you'll see a link for a nifty interview with out beloved Horha!!! Beautiful and modest, as always

    I just hope she realises how much she means to CSI, and that IF the worst happens- it is entirely her choice!! Heck, the fans are doing everything!!

    But I'm not believing anything until CBS or Jorja confirm it
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [172]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734
    And tell The View you want to see this story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of threenineteen

    threenineteen

    [173]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 776
    wow this is getting big...which is just fantastic! does anyone know how much it costs to send mail from the UK to america? I haven't got a clue, but i think it's gonna be more than a first class stamp
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weescottie

    weescottie

    [174]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 427
    threenineteen wrote:
    wow this is getting big...which is just fantastic! does anyone know how much it costs to send mail from the UK to america? I haven't got a clue, but i think it's gonna be more than a first class stamp

    Methinks that too

    Like more than 30 countries are involved now- that's pretty impressive
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cathgil

    cathgil

    [175]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,647
    CG-Sara: i'll help blow them up *Grabs a calender of helium and stars to fill up balloons* * sucks helium form slinder8 8 voice now really high pitch* how is every body this is fun. CG: never mind that idea, also never give CG-Sara helium
    Edited on 10/04/2007 11:25am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of seattlecsifan

    seattlecsifan

    [176]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/10/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 734

    Hey, have you guys ever visited Jorja's jorjafox.org site? It's so cool, once you figure out how to navigate around it. Once you enter, click on the letters for the word alchemy & then click on the little purple boxes that come up.

    It makes you just want to hug her even more. She's such a GOOD person.

    Edited on 10/04/2007 11:49am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cathgil

    cathgil

    [177]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,647
    I've tryd that site before but i got confused
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [178]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    Okay, I have finally completed the arrangement. The balloons (250 total) with all in various colors will have "Keep Jorja Fox on CSI" and "We Love Jorja Fox". The balloons will be made in New York and shipped out to Los Angeles, CA. I have arranged a company that fills balloons with helium and delivers them to do all of this. The delivery of balloons should reach CA this next mon/tues. Depending on the time of day the balloons will be delivered to Carol Mendelsohn's office Tues early afternoon or likely Wed morning. If anyone wishes to do the same thing, I will be happy to give the information of the 2 companies.
    They were extremely kind and helpful. One of them is even going to tune into TV (or maybe even both) Tues to see if there is any news on the balloons. I agree with you Cathgil, it is really great that so many are banding together for this. I told the girl behind the counter at my favorite snack place and told her about Jorja possibly leaving. I told her about the campaign. She is going to participate and also tell her mom and sister. She did not know about Jorja leaving. She was stunned. I imagine alot of people out there do not know about it because it so hush hush or brief in the news kind of thing. I'll let you know if there is anything I need Seattle. I haven't forgotten you by any means. .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of cathgil

    cathgil

    [179]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 04/15/06
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 2,647
    I'm wodnering somthing. my dog killed a bunny. so what if Jroja's dog killed a bunny or a criter I wonder what she would say or how she would fell
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [180]Oct 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    Cathgil, I read what you posted on YTDaW. I almost cried to be honest. (at least I believe it was you or was it Seattlefan-scratching head and looking embarrassed). I am hurting for Jorja right now. And with all that we are doing and will continue to do I hope that those at CBS will choke on their tongues for doing this to her. Almost tempted to send Cathgil CG on a mission to destroy these evil doers but after she inhaled all of the helium I don't think sounding like a munchkin is exactly fearsome like.lol. We gotta keep the Faith guys. And stay strong for Jorja.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.