CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSIn Season

What Happens In Vegas.... (Discuss everything CSI here)

Joker00303

[1]May 27, 2007
    • level: 67
    .... stays in Vegas. haha. Okay, everything CSI related that you wanna talk about talk about it here. Please don't turn this into an all GSR or any other ship thread. If you wanna discuss the characters, an episode, or something do it here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aussieforgood

[2]May 27, 2007
    • level: 23
    On behalf of the GSR thread we will try our best Although I have no idea why anything we discuss always ends up turning into GSR

countrymuzluvr1

[3]May 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    Think TPTB will ever do an episode at the Las Vegas Hilton's Star Trek The Experience or maybe at the yearly Star Trek Convention? Maybe somebody killed "Kirk" and it was either a Klingon, Romulan, or Vulcan.

Soapy_Raindrops

[4]May 28, 2007
    • level: 7
    countrymuzluvr1 wrote:
    Think TPTB will ever do an episode at the Las Vegas Hilton's Star Trek The Experience or maybe at the yearly Star Trek Convention? Maybe somebody killed "Kirk" and it was either a Klingon, Romulan, or Vulcan.

I dunno... it's kind of been done, with Sherlock and everything. It'd be like taking the same structure of Who shot Sherlock and recycling it. Or mixing it with Big Middle and A Little Murder and Fur and Loathing. But then, the convention episodes always do well and it is an important part of Las Vegas economy, isn't it? They'd have to mix it up a bit.

countrymuzluvr1

[5]May 28, 2007
    They could throw in a couple of actors from the shows since thy're at the convention, too. I think it would be kind of neat.

lalaloand

[6]May 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    countrymuzluvr1 wrote:

I think Archie would enjoy it

coolceruleanblu

[7]May 29, 2007
    • level: 26
    lalaloand wrote:
    countrymuzluvr1 wrote:

haven't they done conventions tho? They had the Little People Convention and the Furry convention or whatever it's called

countrymuzluvr1

[8]May 29, 2007
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    lalaloand wrote:
    countrymuzluvr1 wrote:

haven't they done conventions tho? They had the Little People Convention and the Furry convention or whatever it's called

Yeah, they have but there is nothing in the world like a Star Trek Convention. Especially since the biggest one in the world is held in Las Vegas. Bonus is that Paramount owns the rights to both Star Trek and CSI.

lalaloand

[9]May 29, 2007
    coolceruleanblu wrote:
    lalaloand wrote:
    countrymuzluvr1 wrote:

Hey, most of what really happens in Vegas are comercials. I lived in Vegas for a bit. It's mainly conventions, marriages, gambling, and concerts (for my life atleast ). I guess they could do something about a concert or something. Drummer gets killed onstage or something. But Vegas is a lot like other cities. There's really not much more for them to do that sets them apart from other towns in the show.

moggiye16

[10]May 30, 2007
    • level: 19
    lalaloand wrote:
    Drummer gets killed onstage or something.
    OMG I read a fanfic like that on FF.net. it's a mild-Snickers story that I totally loved. It's very Greg-angst.

gnb_rules

[11]May 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    moggiye16 wrote:
    lalaloand wrote:
    OMG I read a fanfic like that on FF.net. it's a mild-Snickers story that I totally loved. It's very Greg-angst.

What's it called? I have a sort of evil side to me that loves Greg-angst...

moggiye16

[12]May 30, 2007
    gnb_rules wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    lalaloand wrote:
    It starts with Broken Boy , then it's sequel is Video Killed the Radio Star , which is followed by Tin Man. These stories were done by Michmak, who is the greatest writer in the world!!

gnb_rules

[13]May 30, 2007
    • level: 15
    moggiye16 wrote:
    gnb_rules wrote:
    moggiye16 wrote:
    lalaloand wrote:
    It starts with Broken Boy , then it's sequel is Video Killed the Radio Star , which is followed by Tin Man. These stories were done by Michmak, who is the greatest writer in the world!!

Aw, ff.net is being stingy right now and isn't working for me. I'll check it out later though.

coolceruleanblu

[14]May 31, 2007
    • level: 26
    OMG ok I know how Wiki isn't always right but it says that CSI premiere's Sept 20th!!!

countrymuzluvr1

[15]May 31, 2007
    I hope they're right. I need to find a way to put a countdown clock as my signature.

moggiye16

[16]May 31, 2007
    Excellent! What a good way to start the new school year with CSI on the way!

lalaloand

[17]Jun 1, 2007
    moggiye16 wrote:
    Excellent! What a good way to start the new school year with CSI on the way!

Blech. I start in August. Too bad I moved. In the highschool i was in, they just started a forensics program when i left. Must.Go.Back.

sugah66

[18]Jun 1, 2007

All right, I actually have something that has been bothering me for a while now.

Why are there so many episodes where it rains? They're supposed to be in the desert! I live in the desert, and I can tell you, it doesn't rain that much.

I've lived here since August, and I can probably count the number of times it's rained on one hand. 

Edited on 06/01/2007 9:46pm

moggiye16

[19]Jun 1, 2007
    sugah66 wrote:

All right, I actually have something that has been bothering me for a while now.

Why are there so many episodes where it rains? They're supposed to be in the desert! I live in the desert, and I can tell you, it doesn't rain that much.

I've lived here since August, and I can probably count the number of times it's rained on one hand.

Maybe El Niño or La Niña have something to do with it.

yensid85

[20]Jun 1, 2007
    • level: 14
    sugah66 wrote:

But, if it doesn't keep raining, how else will they potentially lose evidence?