CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What Happens In Vegas.... (Discuss everything CSI here)

  • Avatar of bugsrus

    bugsrus

    [41]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 05/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 301
    foxycsi wrote:
    I guess the only thing I could think of that makes Vegas Vegas is a quick wedding in the chapel of love. And I nominate you know whoooo. Grissom and Sidle. do I hear any votes of aye from anyone. I think that that would be a very nice episode.


    I don't think they're the kind of couple that do things like that, but you never know... I would like to know where they would spent their honeymoon
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Soapy_Raindrops

    Soapy_Raindrops

    [42]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 01/29/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 719
    bugsrus wrote:
    foxycsi wrote:
    I guess the only thing I could think of that makes Vegas Vegas is a quick wedding in the chapel of love. And I nominate you know whoooo. Grissom and Sidle. do I hear any votes of aye from anyone. I think that that would be a very nice episode.


    I don't think they're the kind of couple that do things like that, but you never know... I would like to know where they would spent their honeymoon


    They're definitely not the kind of couple to do that. In Rashomama Sara says she doesn't even like marriage, or doing something to uphold a tradition you don't even understand. Likewise, they wouldn't want to do something silly and meaningless like having a typical Vegas wedding. If they got married, it would be like the rest of the relationship - private, tasteful, intimate and quiet. A small ceremony with, depending on who knows and who doesn't, a small selection of close friends. I expect Brass would be there, if it's after Living Doll, and perhaps Catherine, Nick and Warrick. Greg is close to Sara but might find it weird seeing her get married to his boss... But anyway, I'm going off subject.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of coolceruleanblu

    coolceruleanblu

    [43]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 08/07/05
    • level: 26
    • rank: Bow Flex
    • posts: 7,175

    yensid85 wrote:
    But, really, those are good points. It's probably because the show is filmed in LA and they have no idea what desert life is like.

    Lesson of today's storry is kids: People are stupid.  especially tptb.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gnb_rules

    gnb_rules

    [44]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,294
    coolceruleanblu wrote:

    yensid85 wrote:
    But, really, those are good points. It's probably because the show is filmed in LA and they have no idea what desert life is like.

    Lesson of today's storry is kids: People are stupid.  especially tptb.



    No! Don't offend them, when Sara's life is in their hands!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moggiye16

    moggiye16

    [45]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,618
    gnb_rules wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:

    yensid85 wrote:
    But, really, those are good points. It's probably because the show is filmed in LA and they have no idea what desert life is like.

    Lesson of today's storry is kids: People are stupid. especially tptb.

    No! Don't offend them, when Sara's life is in their hands!
    But wouldn't it be Jorja's life in her hands? I haven't been following the news so I dunno about the status of her contract, but if she signs on another year, then wouldn't Sara live and vise versa if she didn't?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bugsrus

    bugsrus

    [46]Jun 2, 2007
    • member since: 05/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 301
    moggiye16 wrote:
    gnb_rules wrote:
    coolceruleanblu wrote:

    yensid85 wrote:
    But, really, those are good points. It's probably because the show is filmed in LA and they have no idea what desert life is like.

    Lesson of today's storry is kids: People are stupid. especially tptb.

    No! Don't offend them, when Sara's life is in their hands!
    But wouldn't it be Jorja's life in her hands? I haven't been following the news so I dunno about the status of her contract, but if she signs on another year, then wouldn't Sara live and vise versa if she didn't?


    But she will or won't sign depending on the conditions offered by tptb...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [47]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    I think most probably a bug farm would be the ideal honeymoon. lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JPPT1974

    JPPT1974

    [48]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 11/02/05
    • level: 50
    • rank: Airwolf
    • posts: 8,302

    foxycsi wrote:
    I think most probably a bug farm would be the ideal honeymoon. lol.

    Well maybe for Gil but not for me at all! Sorry to say.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of bugsrus

    bugsrus

    [49]Jun 4, 2007
    • member since: 05/14/07
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 301
    JPPT1974 wrote:

    foxycsi wrote:
    I think most probably a bug farm would be the ideal honeymoon. lol.

    Well maybe for Gil but not for me at all! Sorry to say.



    But I'm afraid you're not going to the honeymoon
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of foxycsi

    foxycsi

    [50]Jun 5, 2007
    • member since: 05/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 616
    bugsrus wrote:
    JPPT1974 wrote:

    foxycsi wrote:
    I think most probably a bug farm would be the ideal honeymoon. lol.

    Well maybe for Gil but not for me at all! Sorry to say.



    But I'm afraid you're not going to the honeymoon
    (Laughing and falling off the bed).I agree with Bugrus. (wiping tears from laughing) I don't think you've been invited. more laughter
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of countrymuzluvr1

    countrymuzluvr1

    [51]Jun 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/13/05
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 771
    foxycsi wrote:
    I think most probably a bug farm would be the ideal honeymoon. lol.


    I think they'd prefer the body farm over a bug farm. I remember how dejected Sara was when Grissom and Catherine went to it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [52]Jun 9, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312

    You all might be interested in this:

    List of tapes sumitted for Emmy consideration

    There are some familiar faces on that (extremely long) list.

    Remember, this doesn't mean they'll be nominated, just that they're being considered.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of moggiye16

    moggiye16

    [53]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 08/16/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 2,618
    sugah66 wrote:

    You all might be interested in this:

    List of tapes sumitted for Emmy consideration

    There are some familiar faces on that (extremely long) list.

    Remember, this doesn't mean they'll be nominated, just that they're being considered.

    They better be nominated! I'm getting sick of Desperate House Wives (absolutely no offense meant to any fans), or some other popular show getting nominated over CSI. I'd totally vote.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weescottie

    weescottie

    [54]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 427
    sugah66 wrote:

    You all might be interested in this:

    List of tapes sumitted for Emmy consideration

    There are some familiar faces on that (extremely long) list.

    Remember, this doesn't mean they'll be nominated, just that they're being considered.

    Thanks for the list- you've made a newbie very happy It's about time a member of this cast was acknowledged for their amazing chemistry and acting talents. They're all a great bunch of actors, fingers crossed that at least one of them will be nominated!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sugah66

    sugah66

    [55]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 7,312
    weescottie wrote:
    sugah66 wrote:

    You all might be interested in this:

    List of tapes sumitted for Emmy consideration

    There are some familiar faces on that (extremely long) list.

    Remember, this doesn't mean they'll be nominated, just that they're being considered.

    Thanks for the list- you've made a newbie very happy It's about time a member of this cast was acknowledged for their amazing chemistry and acting talents. They're all a great bunch of actors, fingers crossed that at least one of them will be nominated!!

    I actually think tapes from CSI are submitted every year, just none of them are chosen.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CSI_Fiona

    CSI_Fiona

    [56]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 09/12/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,784
    Jorja better get nominated. If so,maybeshe'llsign back on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Misty_Me

    Misty_Me

    [57]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 11/22/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 237
    Empty Eyes was the perfect episode to use for Jorja. Ending Happy was a perfect choice for Doc Robbins. The other choices were good, but those two were perfect episodes for those characters.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of yensid85

    yensid85

    [58]Jun 10, 2007
    • member since: 04/24/06
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 6,600
    I think Robert David Hall (D-Rob) should have submitted his work in Lab Rats for Supporting Actor *Comedy*!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of weescottie

    weescottie

    [59]Jun 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 427
    yensid85 wrote:
    I think Robert David Hall (D-Rob) should have submitted his work in Lab Rats for Supporting Actor *Comedy*!
    Yup, y'know- I think that would be one of our leading chances lol Although CSI's not officially a comedy.......... I liked Marg's episode (BTKP2) and Eric's (Fannysmackin). But what really shocked me was that WP was submitted for Burn Out, not Living Doll!!! Ah well.....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gnb_rules

    gnb_rules

    [60]Jun 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/01/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 2,294
    weescottie wrote:
    yensid85 wrote:
    I think Robert David Hall (D-Rob) should have submitted his work in Lab Rats for Supporting Actor *Comedy*!
    Yup, y'know- I think that would be one of our leading chances lol Although CSI's not officially a comedy.......... I liked Marg's episode (BTKP2) and Eric's (Fannysmackin). But what really shocked me was that WP was submitted for Burn Out, not Living Doll!!! Ah well.....


    I like the choice of Burn Out for him. It was pretty much a Grissom centered episode, and he did a great job of it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.