CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What Happens In Vegas.... (Discuss everything CSI here)

vballer9

[121]Aug 28, 2007
    • level: 9
    Oh my goodness!! CSI returns to us in less than a month! Who else thought that September couldn't get here soon enough?! YAY!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lizanator112890

[122]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    only 19 days left people!!

vballer9

[124]Sep 13, 2007
    EXACTLY 2 WEEKS LEFT!! I am dying.. I'm supposed to be doing homework right now except I'm eating chunky monkey and watching CSI (on CBS). President Bush just gave an address... 'nuff said..

PLEASE LET THESE 2 WEEKS GO BY FAST!!

gcmest24

[125]Oct 31, 2007
    • level: 11
    Can anyone tell me if there is a Greg Sanders club? I'm pretty new to this particular forum.

vegemite_jet

[126]Oct 31, 2007
    gcmest24 wrote:
    Can anyone tell me if there is a Greg Sanders club? I'm pretty new to this particular forum.

There sure is, its officially titled: WSGS #10: We'll Kiss Kiss Greg Greg. Its about half way down the first page. Enjoy

gcmest24

[127]Oct 31, 2007
    TY vegemite

goggie704

[128]Nov 9, 2007
    • level: 2
    Yes I certainly would like to talk about a show. The Crossover from LAs Vegas to New York with Jack Malone. What a waste of a perfectly good 2 hours. Such a disappontment and Jack Malone coming in and walking all over Grissom. They had no business making hm that way in the show. He should have showed the respect that Grissom so richly deserved. If it had been the other way aroundGil would never ever acted that way with Malone. It showed deficiency in the character of the writers. Grissom looked dejected and down during the whole show. They must also be trying to get rid of him making him the character that they did in the show. Even the worst show that they ever produced was never as bad as those 2 hours I spent watching it last night. I dare say unless they can get Sara back by the next season and promise her some time off once in a while like they gave Grissom then the show will be over very shortly. I am sure that Gil will not stay. How could a set of three or four writers so dissolve a wonderful show into what it is now. There were so many ways they could have handled what has come up with Sara and they almost act as though it were payback time for both Sara and Gil. You will have one more show next week with mostly Sara and I shall watch that one but none again until Sara comes back and she and Grissom continue on where they left off in the show where they tried to kiss thru the bee masks. It just holds nothing for me any more and I just hope that a lot of other people feel the same way. The GSR is what is really important to the majority of us now. It could be payback for all of us too for wanting more and more of GSR. Too bad for you too because you have lost me and maybe a lot of others too.

vballer9

[129]Nov 10, 2007
    I am so sick of them dying William Petersen's hair!! Why can't they just leave it be?! The brown dyed thing does not look natural! It's as if they think that people will think he's too old for Sara if he has gray hair... I'll just stop it there... I'm way anxious for next weeks episode.. It will be sad to see her go..

pxr818

[130]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 10
    does anyone else think its gonna be really weird to watch the opening credits without jorja fox.... i mean, shes been there for 8 seasons, shes a staple of the opening credits...

jasminekpk

[131]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 6
    pxr818 wrote:
    does anyone else think its gonna be really weird to watch the opening credits without jorja fox.... i mean, shes been there for 8 seasons, shes a staple of the opening credits...

Agreed. Not only the credits, I cant even imagine myself not seeing Sara throughout the whole show

cathgil

[132]Nov 12, 2007
    • level: 16
    what are they going to do with the credits?

pxr818

[133]Nov 13, 2007
    Calling all CSI fans- David Rambo has requested that all CSI fans that live in, around, or can get to LA come to Universal Studios Gate #2 and picket with them this Friday, November 16 from 10-2. Its going to be picket with the fans day- He says parking sucks so carpool or use the Metro to the universal stop if possible, wear red and all you have to do is sign in at Gate 2... and don't forget to bring a camera. Spread the word!!!

vegemite_jet

[134]Nov 13, 2007
    pxr818 wrote:
    Calling all CSI fans- David Rambo has requested that all CSI fans that live in, around, or can get to LA come to Universal Studios Gate #2 and picket with them this Friday, November 16 from 10-2. Its going to be picket with the fans day- He says parking sucks so carpool or use the Metro to the universal stop if possible, wear red and all you have to do is sign in at Gate 2... and don't forget to bring a camera. Spread the word!!!

hey you going? I think it will be a little hard for me to make it being in Australia and all so who wants to take some happy snaps of writers/actors and post em here??

pxr818

[135]Nov 14, 2007
    i am in alabama--- but if i had the money i would hop a flight for the weekend... i know some of the people from Your Tax Dollars at Work are going

vegemite_jet

[136]Nov 14, 2007
    pxr818 wrote:
    i am in alabama--- but if i had the money i would hop a flight for the weekend... i know some of the people from Your Tax Dollars at Work are going

oh ok, thats cool. I'll have to rely on them then Urghhh, so wish I could be there

CSI_forever

[137]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    The ratings are in and Without a Trace #1 then CSI close behind. Grey's came in 4th. This is probably the first time WoaT came in 1st-- because my honey was on it. You rock CSI!!!

UnaLovesU2

[138]Dec 6, 2007
    • level: 12

Thought I'd post it here

Amazon.co.uk have a 60% discount on all CSI DVDs Now all Region 2 DVDs are for 14 pounds! You know you want it lol.

More here .

cathgil

[139]Dec 12, 2007
    • level: 16
    unless you have all of them already

CSI_forever

[140]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    They just announced the Golden Globe nominations. CSI not nominated this year. GA and House got nominated. I hope House gets it over GA. Hugh Laurie (House) got a nomination for best actor. Not our Billy-boy!!