TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

What Happens In Vegas.... (Discuss everything CSI here)

UnaLovesU2

[141]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 12
    *prays Hugh Laurie wins* Please, please, please...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kiritambo

[142]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 27

CSI_forever wrote:
    They just announced the Golden Globe nominations. CSI not nominated this year. GA and House got nominated. I hope House gets it over GA. Hugh Laurie (House) got a nomination for best actor. Not our Billy-boy!!

Gahhh, why not? Let's do a compilation of his great acting on CSI! Hmmm, his facial expression in the helicopter in DD perhaps?

cathgil

[143]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 16
    what about Jorja or Marg, are they not in the running for a award. after Jorja's premormance in Dead Doll she desirves a award. and before that too.

UnaLovesU2

[144]Dec 14, 2007
    No they aren't, whoever posted the news said that no nominations for CSI.

CSI_forever

[145]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 5
    Yeah she does deserve an award for Dead Doll. Most of the nominations are for cable shows.

cathgil

[146]Dec 14, 2007
    • level: 16
    stuiped cable shows CSI is away better then any cable show.

CSI_forever

[147]Dec 14, 2007

Lost is replacing GA in Jan 08 with new episodes--because of the strike!! GA now knows they are no match against CSI-- esp in reruns. Bring it on!! CSI RULES!!! Even in reruns!!!

wallacek03

[148]Dec 15, 2007
    • level: 8
    CSI_forever wrote:

Lost is replacing GA in Jan 08 with new episodes--because of the strike!! GA now knows they are no match against CSI-- esp in reruns. Bring it on!! CSI RULES!!! Even in reruns!!!

Ouch, thats bad news for CSI then, I mean people would rather watch new Lost than old CSI....i think, since it will be all repeats, more people will tune into shows showing new episodes. I love Lost and CSI - NOOOOO! lol *gutted*

CSI_forever

[149]Dec 15, 2007

Next week 12/20

@ 8:00 Living Doll

@ 9:00 Dead Doll

That is going to be too cool seeing them right after each other.

mackymacaspac

[150]Jan 15, 2008
    • level: 78
    will there will a season 9??

vegemite_jet

[151]Jan 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    mackymacaspac wrote:
    will there will a season 9??

In a word, yes. Despite the strike, the chances of season 9 being cancelled are about 0. Jorja Fox is confirmed to be back next season (she was supposedly going to come back for the season 8 finale but we all know that won't be happening ) and we'll have to wait and see if everyone else sticks around with contracts coming to an end. BP has indicated he wants to do more theatre work but they all should be back for next season.

robinepowell

[152]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 63
    Ausiello Report

quote: After the Strike: When Your Favorites Will Return!

At long last, a strike chart you can get excited about!

With an end to the three-month-old WGA strike imminent (yay!), the networks have quietly begun outlining plans to salvage what's left of the current TV season. At the same time, I've been quietly picking at my moles to get a preview of those plans - the results of which appear in chart form below.

Keep in mind that the following information remains extremely tentative and is subject to change (and probably will). In other words, I strongly suggest you refresh your browser at least once an hour to ensure that you're getting the freshest scoop possible.

CSI

Expected to shoot 4 to 7 new episodes to air in April/May./quote

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Wga-Strike-Favorite/800032698

robinepowell

[153]Feb 9, 2008
    • level: 63
    The latest news from TV Guide is that "WGA East's Meeting Has Ended: No Vote, But "Jubilant" Mood". http://community.tvguide.com/blog/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Wga-Strike-Watch/800059822
    Edited on 02/09/2008 4:34pm

TesserT

[154]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 79

Variety (go here for the full article)

CBS

Dramas moving forward include all three editions of the "CSI" franchise, "NCIS," "Without a Trace," "Cold Case," "Numbers," "Criminal Minds," "Ghost Whisperer" and "Moonlight."

Net is hoping to crank out eight segs of its comedies and six or seven segs of each of its dramas. Newcomer "Moonlight" will likely produce fewer segs.

Eye insiders are hoping to begin rolling out new episodes of the comedies by mid-March, while the hope is to have dramas begin popping up the first week in April.

Sasquatch_223

[155]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 15

Hey everyone, I just wanna ask a question about an episode (if you've watched it you'll know what I'm on about):

In Season 6 "The Unusual Suspect", a car was parked in front of Scott Baird's house to frame him. They ruled him out as a suspect really early because he was out of town. Later, the CSIs finds a bloody fingerprint that matches Scott in the car, and bring him in to interrogate him. If he was out of town, how could he have killed Stacy Vollmer?

UnaLovesU2

[156]Feb 13, 2008
    Scott didn't kill Stacy. He just popped her cherry. That's where the blood came from.

Sasquatch_223

[157]Feb 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    Yeah, but I'm just asking why they had to interrogate him when the CSIs knew he had been out of town(when the murder took place)?

UnaLovesU2

[158]Feb 13, 2008
    Cos there always is a chance. They found a bloody fingerprint in the car. They had to check that.

Pets_Lover

[159]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 10
    I SO want Sara to be back for the end of season 8, I want to see how Grissom will react to that! And the rest of the team, of course...

ipodfanatic000

[160]Mar 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    They did do an episode that involved one of the wedding chapels. And Sara didn't say she doesn't like marriage. She said she's not antimarriage, she's just antistupid there is a difference. But Sara's character has changed since she made that quote or why would she yes to Grissom when he "proposed to her" and the reason I put that in quotations is because he just said maybe we should get married. That was a great way for Grissom to propose to Sara especially with all of the bees around. The one thing GSR fans want is a wedding between Grissom and Sara. The producers said that Jorja just needed a few months off, there are talks that sara will come back in guest appearances, which we know is true it pretty much came from Jorja's mouth herself, but the one rumor that is floating around that many of us hope is true is that Jorja signed on for season 9. I love the episodes that revolve around the characters and the character development of what makes them great or what eventually leads to their burnout and they need to take time off to recollect themselves, and decide if they can continue or they just need to move on. Maybe Sara did what she was going to from season 2, go check out the FBI. Who knows. There's a twist to her return maybe she joined the FBI. Isn't who gets nominated kind of up to fans? I don't really watch many award shows. If I knew that CSI was nominated at all I would defintely tune in to see if they win. When was it that Jorja Fox won and when? I remember seeing a picture of Jorja and Marg each holding an emmy or somethign like that and it looked like Jorja was drunk. And when was it that Jorja and Marg were singing karaoke with each other. I see these pictures and wonder where they are from. About all of the episodes where they though Sara was pregnant from a "bump" it was stated that Jorja was outraged about this and asked the costume designers to update her fashion, like they did for Emily Procter. The only time I remember seeing a bump was from Goodbye and Goodluck, but WP and JF that they weren't going to bring a pregnancy into it yet, making people think the reason she quit was because she got pregnant. Any devoted fans of Sara/Jorja, know that she isn't pregnant, she was burned out. She needed to leave to find her self again, I can totally relate to that, I've done it a few times, left everything behind and started my life over again, its what makes the characters real like. A person gets a belly, and automatically strangers who don't know them are like when is your baby do? That happened to me once and I completely embarassed the lady by saying I'm not pregnant. Funny thing is I was still a virgin when I was asked that question. About the whole gray hair thing from a post on Nov 10th, don't your remember that sara said that she finds men with grey hair attractive? It's a part of GSR. Everyone is hoping that sara comes back for at least the season 8 finale, and signs on for season 9. I've been a huge fan of Sara even before the whole GSR thing. So my want is just for Sara to come back.