CSI: Crime Scene Investigation Forums

Sunday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

who else is missing grissom

Dave4Numb3rs

[1]May 17, 2009
    • level: 4

ok guys i miss grissom and i want to now if any 1 else dose too

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

captaintombatch

[2]May 17, 2009
    • level: 32
    I think this has been mentioned elsewhere, but I do too miss him. I hope he makes a few cameo appearances in next season's show. Perhaps marrying Sara or helping out the CSI's on a case he would be familiar with.

tv_sensei

[3]May 25, 2009
    • level: 2
    i do! i do! i do ! i always had a crush on grissom. i never liked him though for sara. if his story ended with him with lady heather, would have been wayyyyy better!

grisrules43

[4]May 25, 2009
    i miss grissom,the shows just not the same without him,plus like tv sensei i have a major crush on him,and i hope he does appear in some of the episodes of season 10 or even better return full time as i read somewhere that william petersen is missing grissom being part of his life.

tarheelusa

[5]May 28, 2009
    • level: 6
    I guess I have not missed Grissom as much because I stopped watching CSI as soon as he left. I knew if I kept watching, I would really miss him. But I had said 2 years ago that when he left I would be gone too. Honestly, I have not missed watching CSI at all and I have been watching this show since the very first episode. With Sara and Warrick leaving and then Grissom, there just was not much left to hang around for. It was a wonderful show and so much better than the other 2 spin-off shows and wish that they could have kept the original cast together, but alas...

lynna12000

[6]Jun 4, 2009
    • level: 21
    I haven't missed Grissom, Warrick, or Sara. I enjoyed them when they were there, but haven't missed them since. There might have been a bit more angst if they had been pushed out by CBS; but they weren't. The actors CHOSE to leave. More power to them.

The cast that is still there is really good. And are certainly getting more time to shine. I wish WP all the best in his current and future endeavors. But I won't be heartbroken if Grissom decides to keep on studying exotic bugs far, far away.

blackgoddess316

[7]Jun 5, 2009
    • level: 6
    at first, i did miss him, but then i didn't and LF started to grow on me, now i miss grissom less and less.

This_Years_Love

[8]Jul 24, 2009
    • level: 11
    I do! And I miss Sara and Warrick too. CSI just hasn't been the same since they all left. None of the episodes are as good as they used to be.

missyssippi

[9]Jul 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    This_Years_Love wrote:
    I do! And I miss Sara and Warrick too. CSI just hasn't been the same since they all left. None of the episodes are as good as they used to be.

same here But we will get them back and this keep me 'alive'

LaurenceTenitri

[10]Jul 29, 2009
    • level: 5

I do miss Grissom and Warrick! Sara is not the same. She isn't totaly left for me!

I know Warrick won't be back, but I cried when he died! And I missed this special relationship with Nick!

I want Grissom back. I'm afraid I won't see him anymore

Hope there gonna be a crazy serialkiller and Grissom will go after him ^^

hellogilbert

[11]Nov 25, 2009
    • level: 5
    Oh, please! I rewrote Johnny Cash's "I Still Miss Someone" and made it "I Still Miss Grissom." Add the Grissom withdrawal to the Nicky withdrawal (cause I haven't watched since "One to Go" aka the finale, in my opinion. This crap about them being "fulfilled" in their marriage, etc. -see http://www.csifiles.com/content/2009/10/fox-sticks-with-csi-indefinitely - is unbelievable. Or, like my song (now on fanfiction.net) "really bad fanfiction." The writers have lost their minds. Rambo, oh, Rambo, where for art my Rambo??? I haven't been this messed up since JAG went away. In my head, though, the finale has aired and Grissom and Sara are making geek babies in Costa Rica as we speak. Type. Whatever. *goes off to get a desperately needed drink*

grisrules43

[12]Jan 15, 2010
    i want grissom back pleeeeaaase

i said i wouldnt watch it after he left but as its my fav programme i gave it a go just to see what langston would be like,hes not bad but hes just NOT GRISSOM,plus he seemed to be allowed to go it on his own a lot for a so called rookie.

season 10 has just started here so we have only had the first episode so i shall see how it goes but i am slowly losing interest,

things just aint the same without grissom and warrick,the original team was the best.

cathgil

[13]Jan 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    csi is sad without grisom. but since Sara is back. being in quite a few epasdioe. it makes me happy. and he is metioned. like Sara and gris are married.

KaitlynKloor

[14]Jan 17, 2010
    • level: 2
    I miss him too

OnePerCentClub

[15]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 35
    I miss him so much!!! I'd love to have a boss like Grissom. The show is not the same without him.

But it is understandable, I mean, it's logical that he wasn't going to be there forever, he is very intelligent and it was obvious that he was going to move on.