CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Gentle, Gentle

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 12, 2001 on CBS

• An Amazing, Touching Episode.

So, I absolutely love this episode. I've watched it several times and the more I watch it, the more I get from it. First off, the storyline was amazing. It wasn't one of those shaky story lines that, by the middle of the episode, you knew who did what. It was carefully thought out and the ending was amazing. It was a very touching episode and quite sad. The ending by far being one of my favorites. I won't give it away for those who haven't seen it but the whole episode is worth the watch!

The acting of it...well, kudos to William Petersen. I think he did a superb job in this episode. His character was really brought to life and it showed in this episode. He had a sense of feeling and strong emotion and you could perceive it throughout the episode. We got to see a side of him that we've only seen bits and pieces of. We know how emotional he gets when the crimes involve children. It was very moving when he held the deseased child in his arms. The hall scene with him and Sara was reassuring...he does have a heart after all...

In all, a classic. Very well done all around!