CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Ghosts of the Past

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 08, 2013 on CBS

7.8
  • A Little Mad About the Ending...

I love this show, but the fact that they still can't distinguish between a sociopath and a psychopath really pisses me off sometimes.
  • Ghosts of Production Values Past

Who was the art director for this episode? It had the most distinctive look, like films used to have. A great episode overall, so well written and surprising, but I'd really like to knowwho gave it That ambiance. KUDOS to all involved, great job.
  • And they cancelled CSI:NY...........

2.5
    Oh dear.
  • As the team investigates the murder of a ghost hunter, Greg starts to think that maybe he has inherited his grandmother's phychic powers.

"Ghosts of the Past" was a major disappointment for me. The worst episode of the season no doubt. I was very bothered by the fact that this episode tried to lend credibility to ghost hunters and phychics. Why such a great show is trying to prop up these liars and frauds is very strange. The whole side story with Greg beginning to believe that he is psychic because his grandmother was phychic was just plain ludicrous. The final scene of Greg's locker suddenly opening on its own was just as ludicrous. "CSI" needs to get back to what makes it the great show it is and not waste time with such crap.
  • Ghosts and psychic garbage

2.5
    Supernatural psychic crap, we are supposed to believe Greg inherited psychic powers! a betrayal of "science solving crimes". This ep sucked.
  • same title as one that was on NCIS

why use the same title as one that has already been on NCIS????????????