CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Girls Gone Wild

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 27, 2013 on CBS

• Good episode

Quite a good 'who dunnit' episode.
  • Good show ladies.

Really enjoyed this episode, kept me guessing. The banding together of the 3 female leads was inspired and well played by all. The Beyonce blooper was a nice touch also. Another great ep in this strong season.
  • Really Good

Such a combination of things going on. I really liked that you couldn't so easily figure out who the bad guys were - made me think but in the end was still very thing that doesn't make sense - Finlay leaving the bar with a man she had just met. I would think that being a CSI and seeing all the terrible things that she would have more common sense.

Probably they'll just stay home & watch a movie this weekend.... LOL
  • Sara, Morgan and Julie head to Reno for a weekend at the spa, but end up getting more than they bargained for.

There are problems with "Girls Gone Wild". Among them are the plot device recycled right out of "Thelma & Louise" and the tired cliche of the sheriff who thought Julie was lying and then later saw the light. However when the episode ended, I found myself very entertained and thought that what I saw was quite good. One of the better episodes of the season up to this point. I like the twists and turns this episode took leading up to its conclusion. Another high point is the scene of Fin getting hit by a car. It was a key factor in keeping me interested all the way up to the end. Despite its flaws, "Girls Gone Wild" is well worth your time. Make some time to check it out.
  • Sara's Out of the Loop

My favourite part of this episode was when the ladies were in the karaoke bar. Morgan had just finished belting out an amazing rendition of "Another Piece of My Heart" by Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin). I think I'm in l... (some L word). Anyhoo, Fin decides to leave with douchebag Darryl when Morgan informs her that she has requested a Beyonce song that they could perform as a trio. Fin leaves anyway and Sara looks at Morgan and asks, "Who's Beyonce?" Morgan looks at Sara with a face that asks, "Seriously?"

After William Petersen left the show I was concerned. But Jorja Fox always redeems it for me. She just seems to have this "What, me attitude that is quite refreshing.
  • Pretty good episode!

I've missed this kind of eps where they leave us wondering what happened till the end. It just doesn't have to be all geeky all the time, it can also have some gun action once in a while.