CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Grave Danger (1)

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 19, 2005 on CBS

• Wow, just Wow.

I've always enjoyed CSI. Criminal investigation has always been an interesting subject to me, but I always new CSI as a show that was just about catching the criminals through the evidence, but the drama and trajedy placed in this episode (as well as the second part) was an interesting and decent change of pace for the series. The plot was rather compelling, and instead of showing the unemotional robots we knew, we were greeted with a new side of character by the cast. Their devotion to the case (as well as surprising concern from eckly) was great to see, warrick's guilt, the cast's quick and full response and devotion to finding Nick was great. And I never new how much suspense one could fit with a man trapped in a box. I mean, with all the obstacles surrounding his burial (the cracking of the glass, the ants, the bombs, the heat, the lack of oxygen). This review goes for both parts so I particularly enjoyed how they found where Nick was. Peicing all the evidence together was an exciting performance, along with the score, made it a perfectly executed scene. I thoughroly enjoyed this episode, and it goes down as a personal favorite.