CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Grave Danger (1)

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 19, 2005 on CBS

• The best ones!!! I cant separate I and II, talking about both. It was really painful to watch, George Eads - Nick, was great in both episodes. He played so well that I could feel his pain!!!

The best ones!!! I can't separate I and II, talking about both. Nick was buried alive, the bad guy dies and his daughter don't want to help! When I thought finally they found him, things got worse (talking about the ants) and when he was found, more to happen... (bombs). It was really painful to watch and I couldn't help thinking what someone would really do in that situation. Just like Warrick, I don't think I could go that far having a gun there to end the pain! But Nick is all sensible and C'ome guys, Nick is so nice!!! Just breaks my heart to see him crying, George Eads(Nick, )makes it look so real! This reminds me, we had Nick crying quite a few times and each time I feel silly for crying with him!!! I know it's just a show but Nick, is one cute crying baby, and George Eads played so well that I could feel his pain. When he was rescued and you can see his hand moving slowly, that makes feel so sorry for him... Anyway, George was perfect in these episodes. I am really glad they didn't kill Nick. I would miss him...