CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Happenstance

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2006 on CBS

• Oh Mandy lol

Haha, great episode, even if it was one of those mistaken identity murders.

When I saw the preview for the episode and how it was about twins, I thought, \"Oh, interesting.\" When Nick started singing to Mandy, my cat almost jumped off my lap, I was laughing so hard. I was hoping someone would walk in on it and then a rumor would go around that they were having a secret relationship. Lol. This was a very interesting episode. It was a pity the girls were killed before they could meet each other. Grissom\'s intake on how twins are alike was actually really fasinating, though it\'s not like anything Grissom says isn\'t.

I was happy when I saw Greggo. Lol, my sister was giving me weird looks when I yelled, \"OMG Greg\'s wearing a t-shirt! That\'s like the first time in two years (almost) since he has!\" I hope the James\' lose the lawsuit.

Now that I think about it, CSI: Miami did a case sorta like this where the journalist kills his friend/co-worker because they were going to expose whatever it was they were doing. But, it was still good.

Best part of all: Hodges peeing on his professor\'s doorhandles \'cause he got a \"b\" instead of an \"a.\" Totally priceless.....well Nick\'s facial expression, anyway.