CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Happenstance

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2006 on CBS

• Twins dying on the same night it was interesting. Especially since it turned out that the only reason they both ended up dead was because one guy didn't know there were two of them but they didn't the other existed either.

I thought this episode was interesting. Even though it is like a biological thing that leads to twins having the same tendencies even if they don't know each other it was still kind of eerie.Or maybe not eerie but weird or something to that effect. I thought Tiffany was kind of creepy in a way. I mean going in sitting in front of her sister's house kind of creeped me out. I definitely enjoyed Nick singing to Mandy in this episode it was a fun scene. Only one scene with Sara and of course it was with Grissom but it was good. I have to admit that end scene is still a little foggy but "I won't wait up" ~Sara Huh...they're living together now. Really, I feel like running around and screaming this little tid bit outloud but I am containing my excitement. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!