CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Happenstance

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2006 on CBS

• Sing it for me Nicky!!!

Am I the only one who is hoping the season finale will be a musical? I remember Jorja Fox once saying that she would like to see a musical episode and this season has been so musical! First there was D-Rob singing, then we had Hodges dancing, and now we have Nick singing! Just me then? Oh... George Eads can sing though.

Hodges was the funniest tonight with his story. Hodges is becoming the greatest lab tech since Greg, Archie, and Bobby Dawson (where are you Bobby Dawson, I miss you soooooooooooooo!!). Brass also continues to be Brass and witty and yeah... I just love me some Brass.

Should probably talk about the case. Interesting enough... Yep, that about covers it.

The end scene was really interesting. Yes, the episode lacked a large amount of Sara (but lets hope she'll be in an episode coming up) but it was interesting. Yes, I think we can now all assume that Grissom and Sara are living together but there's something more to be found in that scene. Grissom has been given an opportunity to leave for a while and I think we really have to think how this will affect the relationship. Obviously not everything is sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows but the season is young. I'm just really enjoying the latest season and will continue to see where it leads.