CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

House of Hoarders

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 21, 2010 on CBS

• After really BAD few episodes finally a decent one! Spoilers.

There were few things that made this episode a good one. First of all Ray was toned down at last. It was very refreshing to see Greg, Nick and Sara working together. I looked forward to scenes liked these in the hoarder's house all this season. The only unnecessary thing was the argument between Sara and Nick in the lab. That was strange and the whole scene seemed forced - all of sudden they were arguing about their feelings about the case instead of looking for more evidence. I guess this was a way to show once again how "wise" and "experienced" Ray is. Completely uncalled for.
    I missed Catherine in this episode. Was there any explanation of her absence? As for the case - I enjoyed it very much. Finally something more ordinary and probable. It was a good change after all those sharks, vampires, spider-like serial killers and young pop "stars". The interior of Marta's house was really impressive. I have never seen such a mess before. All in all a good episode - for me the best of season 11 so far.
CLOO