CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

House of Hoarders

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 21, 2010 on CBS

• Best episode of the season so far

Well, I thought last week's episode had been the best, but I take it back after seeing this one.

I love how psychology plays in this case and in both mother and daughter's illnesses. Is one the product of the other? Sara makes a very good analysis in the end... Every human being experiencing a trauma has many choices, but there are many factors around us that makes us choose right or wrong, or one path from the other. Finally Sara talks about her family, something that was left hanging seasons ago and I guess I understand her more now.

I don't think Nick and Sara's argument was forced or unnecessary because you have two partners who have grown in two different families and it was normal that these disagreements showed up. Nick, a family boy and Sara, from a broken home saw the case from a very different perspective.

Ray's Erich Fromm theory or whatever was actually pretty good and one thing I liked was that when Nick was being so stubborn about how he didn't get the case Ray was trying to make him see why.

Ratings were up for this episode, good to see it's back in many ways.

Willows wasn't in the episode? I love her but sorry, I didn't miss her :(