CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

I-15 Murders

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 12, 2001 on CBS

• Really cool episode

Watching the first season again after watching the more recent episodes of CSI, has me noticing the huge differences between the earlier episodes & the more recent ones. This episode, like the ones before it was truly great.

Grissom & Catherine are looking for a murderer who's abducted & killed 4 women and now has the 5th victim and nobody knows if she's alive or dead.

A prostitute claiming that she's a friend of Nick's asks for his help when a security guard wants to press charges for assult & she's claiming that it was him who assulted her first. I love the way Nick managed to trick the security Guard into giving him a sample of DNA without even knowing it. Very smart.

Sara is angry at Grissom for re-instating Warrick after he went to a casino on CSI time. There's alot of tension between Sara & Warrick especially after Grissom assigns him to her case. She goes to Grissom & asks him to take Warrick of her case but he refuses saying that he trusts Warrick. And then my favorite part...Grissom asks Sara if she trusts him. Pity they were inturupted by Catherine, that could have been a GSR'y moment.

In the end Warrick tells her why he was at the casino & tells her that next time she should come to him first before jumping to conclusions.
LOGO