CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Invisible Evidence

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 13, 2003 on CBS

• Interesting......... very interesting

Poor Warrick Brown. He really doesn't have the best day in this episode. With the release of a rapist and killer on his shoulders, the pressure of the unsympathetic Sheriff, a fight with Nicky, an embarrassing trial- not even mentioning the fact he goes into a ladies bathroom- makes this a very Rick-centered episode. But that's not to say that our other favourite CSI's don't get a look-in.

For a GSR fan- the sizzling sexual tention between Sara and the Bugman in this eppy is probably the reason why GSR exists in the first place. Let's just say it involves getting "Pinned Down" *smiles knowingly*

If your taste is more YoBling- there is a scene where Catherine really comforts our defeated Mr Brown. And as stated above- the fact that it's in the ladies bathroom reminds us that this show likes to throw in a little humour. Never a bad thing.

Even if you detest all the ships and romance- it's still a blooming good episode. The case takes a turn for the unexpected- and a time limit for the submission of evidence combined with the overall tense atmosphere of our favourite lab creates an "edge of your seat" mood.

Definately above par for this show- and we all know how difficult that is!!