CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Kill Me If You Can

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 26, 2009 on CBS

• Still going down hill

In this episode of CSI, the following happens. The CSI team are greeted by 3 different murders in 3 different locations, which appear to have no link other than they were all committed on the same night. The first victim is a male art dealer. He was killed soon after his own party. Whilst following the evidence it all points to his fiancée. And so she is arrested. Catherine's case takes a twist, when her dead female found in a motel room, and a magazine is found there with a picture on the front with a man who bears a striking resemblance to the art dealer. Soon the one of the guys involved in the case which Nick is working on also looking like the same man. He is a Private Investigator (P.I.). Now that all of the cases have a common link, we learn that he has a brother, who may be a killer. We soon learn that all 3 of the men who look identical, are all actually the same person. Soon the brother is tracking down and brought in for questioning. We soon learn from the fiancée that the brother they have in questioning is the real one with all of the identities. He killed his brother and took his identity.
  • Not interesting.

This season has been largely hit and miss, and this one was a miss. Character dynamics has been the most interesting part of the show lately, and there was none here. The case was not interesting at all and I had serious trouble following the plot. I probably need to go read a synopsis again because this episode was completely forgettable. The Frasier style scene naming was different, and not very effective. I know they like to shake things up every once in a while, but this wasn't the way to go. I'm hoping things get better toward the end of the season.
  • Improvement from last week, but

Langston. I dislike him with a passion, I'm sick to death of him being the main part. I feel like the writers/producers or whoever have created this cheap version of Grissom. I know he isn't like Grissom in personality or looks, but I feel like the writers/producers or whoever are trying to hard to fill the void left by Grissom and they are failing miserably. Grissom could never be replaced and I would have been happier seeing someone completely different like a young CSI just starting out and having to learn the ropes. As for the storyline, I thought it was actually really good. I felt like I was watching classic CSI, I loved the twists and turns etc. I also loved seeing Wendy with more screen time, she is one of my favourite characters and I hope she becomes a CSI in season 10.

I haven't much else to say, except that I hope this season gets back to how CSI use to be in a hurry.
  • Getting Better?

ok so this episode was without a doubt an improvement on last weeks but it still wasn't up there with previous seasons episodes. Prior to the opening sequence i was hooked but it sort of slowed down after that, the case could have been made much more interesting if the pace was stepped up. I liked the Tortoise though!! Again my eyes found it hard not to wander away from the Tv screen, and so yet another episode fails to stick out in my mind just hours after watching it, proving that something is missing, Grissom??
    I'm not sure that Grissoms absence is the real problem, they have enough characters with personalities to liven up this show (apart from dull Riley), so why not use them, i don't know what the writers are doing, where has the humour and the suspense gone?? It seemes they left with Grissom,!! Please CSI give Greg back his personality 2!!!
  • Guest director?

What in the world happened to this episode? It was probably the worst episode of CSI I have ever seen. It felt completely unlike any other episode, as though there was a guest director and writer and they were both nephews of the catering staff or something. Definitely a skip in my opinion. Now I am going to cheat because I am done writing. What in the world happened to this episode? It was probably the worst episode of CSI I have ever seen. It felt completely unlike any other episode, as though there was a guest director and writer and they were both nephews of the catering staff or something. Definitely a skip in my opinion.
  • Great twisted story

I really liked how this story was build and how it all was developed - three stories what in first seemed not to have much common all ended up to have very much in common and what even more surprising - one person thought to be dead did not end up being dead.

So, I really most say they had beautifully build story with developing and mysteries and questions needing answers but I do not know - something was missing from me. I am not even sure.. they did have cleverly plotted story.. some great turns but in the end, I wished for something more.
  • Bizarre.... but loved it.

At the beginning I thought it was going to be a bit confusing but it actually wasn't. I loved seeing Wendy in the field. She's definitely better at it than Hodges. I loved the twist that all three cases where connected by one selfish man trying to avoid getting caught. The fact that all three pets at the same name was a creative idea. This episode was definitely more about the case than the team. The best thing about is all you had to do is follow the evidence. But I definitely agree with Katherine, some times you don't wonder why people are murdered. In this case though, I think the wrong borther died.