CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Kill Me If You Can

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 26, 2009 on CBS

• Still going down hill

In this episode of CSI, the following happens. The CSI team are greeted by 3 different murders in 3 different locations, which appear to have no link other than they were all committed on the same night. The first victim is a male art dealer. He was killed soon after his own party. Whilst following the evidence it all points to his fiancée. And so she is arrested. Catherine's case takes a twist, when her dead female found in a motel room, and a magazine is found there with a picture on the front with a man who bears a striking resemblance to the art dealer. Soon the one of the guys involved in the case which Nick is working on also looking like the same man. He is a Private Investigator (P.I.). Now that all of the cases have a common link, we learn that he has a brother, who may be a killer. We soon learn that all 3 of the men who look identical, are all actually the same person. Soon the brother is tracking down and brought in for questioning. We soon learn from the fiancée that the brother they have in questioning is the real one with all of the identities. He killed his brother and took his identity.