CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Last Supper

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Oct 16, 2013 on CBS

7.6
  • Hells Kitchen murder!

This is the best episode we've had in a long time! Now every time I watch Hells Kitchen I'm going to think of this, and possibly cringe on the palate tests :)
  • DB and the team investigate a grizzly murder on the set of a popular competitive cooking show.

WOW! Who would have thought David and Elizabtha would break off their engagement! I did not see that coming! That aside, I found this episode to be quite good. The main reason of course is the cast (Despite the fact that there is a considerable number of . They all (regulars and guests) do very well. One small criticism is the recycling of an old plot device. This is not the first time somebody has murdered somebody and then cooked and served their dead body. However it is like I said a small criticism. The episode is well written and actually has a very plausible storyline. Cook yourslef a good meal, have a seat at the table and turn on this very good episode.
  • I liked it!

I don't know why but I'ma huge Modges (Morgan/Hodges) fan and this episode made me very happy:) The crime was interesting and unusual but I guessed pretty easily who the killer was. Her motive was a surprise for me though.
USA