CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Law of Gravity

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 08, 2007 on CBS

• Grissom's back.

This was a very interesting episode, as Kepplar's past has finally been revealed. It seemed like an old cop buddy comes to Las Vegas to confront Kepplar for a favor. When one of their old cop buddies is murdered in a hotel with 2 prostitutes, Kepplar is in danger of being framed with evidence of him killing a guy back in Trenton PD. This guy was accused of raping Kepplar's girlfriend, and he killed him in a crime of passion. What is revealed through his memories is that his old buddy actually had sex with his daughter, who was Kepplar girlfriend. I was with Kepplar all the way and I wanted him to kill that guy. I couldn't believe how Catherine let her emotions get the best out of her, as she entered into that hotel completely open to fire. She didnt even draw her gun. Although it was really sad that Kepplar did pass away, it was also good to see Grissom return. Especially that scene between him and Sara was pretty cool. I do want to end this review with a moment of silence to Kepplar. He did everything by the book, especially with the evidence in the cooler in the end. Rest in peace.