CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Long Road Home

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 12, 2014 on CBS

7.6
  • Gene Simmons Guest stars

An interesting episode guest starring Gene Simmons from KISS. When a girl is found murdered in a rock bands tour bus, the prime suspect is the rock star who was preforming a secret gig that night - Gene Simmonds from KISS!
  • Oh dear.......

So i have been enjoying S14 of the long running CSI and actually feel it's the best it has been for a while, must admit to being frustrated by the last couple of eps and how weak they have been. As soon as Gene Simmons came swaggering on screen I was just like oh dear........ not good guys. Also incredibly sloppy writing that made Sara look like a nit-wig "you really think a bust up between a Jon and hooker could be this bad" (or something to that effect Sara comes out with). Like duh you have been doing this for 14yrs and your coming out with niaeve bs like that, again not good guys!!!
  • DB and the team investigate a bizarre double murder at a rock star fantasy experience.

"The Long Road Home" is not a great episode by any stretch of the imagination, but that does not mean it's bad. I did like this episode I will admit, but there have been better ones. There is probably nobody on this planet more full of himself than legendary KISS bassist Gene Simmons. He certainly makes us fully aware of that fact in his appearance in this episode. Still he does a good job none the less. The same could be said for Michael DesBarres. Not that he is full of himself, but that he does a good job of acting as well. They make this episode pretty much worth while. There have been much better episodes, "The Long Road Home" isn't terrible.