CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Lost & Found

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM May 06, 2010 on CBS

• A mother refuses to give up on her family.

This was a fantastic episode of a woman who continues to look for her family after they disappeared years ago and she still believes they are still alive Brass knows her very well because he remembers the case and when Janet becomes a suspect Brass tries to tell the CSI's that she didn't do it and if she did she would be playing the best murder act ever the way she has been reacting to her families disappearance When they boy was found you could see how upset Janet was and Brass felt sorry for her after she has tried to find him all these years When the daughter turns up she had moved away living a new life and has had a kid and things got worse for the family when Janet shot the father in the station making all the search she has done for her family a waste With all the family arrested or dead apart from Emily who was release even though she killed her younger brother but it was an accident This episode has been brilliant like most of the episodes in the season and the season finale is still yet to come.
  • A woman whose husband and two children disappeared three years ago becomes the prime suspect in the case when new evidence is uncovered.

After the terrible episode featuring the band Rascal Flatts aired earlier in the season, I began to worry that maybe one of the television's greatest crime drama's had lost its edge. This episode, however, renewed my faith in the series. This episode has a razor sharp script. I thought I had it figured out from the moment the murder weapon was found. I was wrong. The fact that I was made me enjoy the episode even more. When an episode is not predictable, you almost always have top notch entertainment. The episode's resolution was also very well done. Terrific episode.
  • One amazing episode

I can not put into words how much I am in love with the episode. Since Grissom has left the show has not been the same. The writers have been trying very hard to make this season up to par with the first 9 and a half. In this episode they finally succeeded! The storyline and the acting was amazing. Whoever played the mother should win a emmy for this role!!! The episode had twists and turns and when the mother shot the father my jaw dropped. The twist at the end was something I did not see coming. All in all it was a sad but very very good episode!
  • A mother's grief knows no barrier.........

In this episode of CSI, the following happens. When a woman gets hit by a car in the dessert, who learn that Jim already knows her. Three years ago, her husband, daughter and son all disappeared and haven't been seen or heard from since. She still believes that they are out there, and is still searching for them. Soon they uncover evidence and find the body of her son. Then they track down her daughter, who has a child of her own. Her father turns up at the station and confesses to killing his son, and on hearing this, the mother grabs a gun and shoots and kills him. The daughter then confesses to what really happened that night. Her uncle had been raping her and she was pregnant. Her brother saw her uncle with her and when he threatened to go and tell, she hit him and he died. Her father came home and he decided to run. So he hid his son's body and started a new life, with his daughter. When the baby was born they pretended the baby was his and were living as husband and wife.
    Overall a really interesting and good episode. This is more like what CSI episode should be like. It has been quite a while since I have enjoyed an episode of CSI like this.