CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Lover's Lanes

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Nov 19, 2009 on CBS

• A murder at a bowling alley.

Once again season 10 continues to impress with another good episode with a good storyline that was very entertaining The episode had two cases again and gave great mystery when a woman who hung herself in prison turns out to be innocent and her sister is the killer The bowling case got me thinking because the killer could have been anybody and it turned out that his girlfriend put the head in the ball return and Chevy shot him As Shea said in the end that because she put the head in the bowling alley she will be in longer than Chevy who killed the victim in self defense.
  • The CSIs Are On The Case Of A Murdered Bowling Alley Employee, Whose Severed Head Shows Up In A Bowling Ball Return During A Tournament.

"Lover's Lanes" is an awesome episode and it is in my top-five episodes of all time! There are so many good things to say about this episode. I liked the beginning because it was quite interesting. Every character got a decent amount of screentime and no one dominated the screen. I don't know why, but this episode reminds me of the old classic CSI for its clever plot and original motive. The dialogue between Nick and Greg in the beginning is another high point. The ending scene where the team is bowling is the best the team moment throughout the whole series. Seeing them enjoying outside the work was a fitting end. This is not important but I totally loved Catherine in the team moment because her happiness made me smile! I love Catherine. I cannot tell you more, but I recommend this one. Flawless and one of my favorites. 10/10
  • Who knew bowling could be so deadly.

In this episode of CSI, the following happens. The CSI team investigate a murder when a human head is found at a bowling alley. Of course what follows is a lot of evidence following, and discovering that one of the team, Greg, used to play bowling for his High school. As the case is solved, we see the team celebrating by all of them going bowling as part of the "CSI family". Overall this was an ok episode, not as bad as some we have seen recently, but still not great. But I'll end on this note, who knew that bowling could be so deadly.
  • Good episode

So.. CSI can surprise and this episode did it. First, I loved the way the chars were all in this episode and the ending really showed that lovely csi family and the way everyone were happy and enjoying time and playing.

The case itself.. To be honest, with all those years of CSI, I have started to think and expect unexpected but I did not thought about the real killer. And when they realized who the killer was, I was little shock. it all looked so logical in the end but.. And I really liked that, being able to have surprises.
CBS