CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Malice in Wonderland

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Mar 21, 2012 on CBS

7.7
  • A Pair Of Thieves Plan To Hit Three High-Profile Vegas Weddings In Three Days...

This is one of the best episodes I have seen in a while. Let's face it, everybody has their own opinions what a great episode should be like. For me a great episode contains an interesting plot, character development and a bit of action. "Malice In Wonderland" has all those elements. Hodges rarely gets a story line and when the writers gave him one here, they did the best possible they could. It was clever to kidnap David and his mother and it was an excellent moment when he confessed everything to her. . and Finlay also had wonderful moments and hopefully we will see more of those in the future. Keep it up writers!
  • csi malice in wonderland

another great one this is the second episode of csi i watched now and this one was great i enjoyed the story and everything i'm glad my friend showed it to me last week because its such a great show and its always intresting to watch anyway i enjoyed this one brilliant show
  • Very Different

Liked the episode and it was different from any detective show I have ever seen before. Very good.
  • nice one

liked the episode.

funny how the body at the funeral in the last scene looks so great, considering his sculpt and brain were cut in half for autopsy lolololol
  • good ep

good ep nice crime set up and morgan is adorable :)

i think it's time hodgins was either axed or he gets a girl for keeps not one who will leave the show or fall for greg lol
  • Awesome....

In this episode, I realised something nice about CSI again that it's not a cold-blood-crime-drama. Personal matters which sometimes can be annoying didn't ruin the show in this episode. I hope this ground-breaking show which affected TV culture will be running for a long time...
USA