CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Meet Market

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Feb 01, 2007 on CBS

• Yay, last day with Keppler on the job (I think)!

If I'm reading my sources right, this is Keppler's last episode and Grissom's coming back! I'm so happy. I never liked him. Yeah, switching him with Grissom was a good idea on the originality scale, but if they could be so kind as to not doing it again, that'd be great. Grissom's no freak! So what if he collects bugs, jars weird things,and has the scale models the mini-model killer (who didn't actually do it) made in his office? It a hobby, and it's a Grissom hobby. Lol, Sara looked like she wanted to ream him a new one for commnting on how Gris reminds him of a serial killer that collected toes. I love Nicky's determination. Yeah, doing all those exhumations and looking through the body to find donated parts will take months but Super Nicky will get the job done!

Onto crime scene B. That takes a whole new twist to dating service. I suppose it's sort of nice, until the girls get attached. I feel seriously bad for Jesse. Finding out his mother through his work. That totally sucks. Looking at it from his view point I'm totally understanding why he'd say he has no mother and that the way she was going at him was the sickest thing anyone's ever tried. Poor guy.

Lol, I like Cotton Candy. She's a funny, mislead girl. Pity she thinks Jesse's her fiance. She doesn't seem like the type to take rejection lying down. The scene where she went all CSI was fricking awesome! It's good to know that there are people out there (besides us crazy fans) who think that way.